+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iptv

Iptv

Does anybody use an iptv service and if so any advice/recommendations

Yes my IPTV is excellent with firestick. What are you looking to use it for?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yes my IPTV is excellent with firestick. What are you looking to use it for?
    Football mostly

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Football mostly
    I'll PM you the number to the guy. Just give him a shout on whatsapp and he'll be able to sort you out.

It's by far the best IPTV I have used. You get all the usual football channels but you get the hubs as well meaning you get the games on redtv, the 3pm kick offs etc. It's good for the PPV boxing and stuff too.

I can't vouch for the service on other devices (I use my firestick) and you will need good broadband but you wont get much better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I'll PM you the number to the guy. Just give him a shout on whatsapp and he'll be able to sort you out.

It's by far the best IPTV I have used. You get all the usual football channels but you get the hubs as well meaning you get the games on redtv, the 3pm kick offs etc. It's good for the PPV boxing and stuff too.

I can't vouch for the service on other devices (I use my firestick) and you will need good broadband but you wont get much better than this.
    Great thanks