+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You're the manager

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    If that did happen and we have to rely on Mitchell or Sam, then we're F@@ked
    Why so down on Mitchell, he's hardly had a good run of games to prove himself

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I have seen enough of those forward players on the bench, and the reason they are on the bench is simply that they are not good enough. Why bring these players in and knowingly weaken the team...
    The reason they are on the bench is due to Wootons performances

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Surely if a straight swap is chosen it's Mitchell not Sam?

Both Kyle and Rùben would be a big loss for any game but I would worry more if Woots was missing. Harder to replace.
    We've got two Kyles.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Tired of reading about January, they're our players under contract, if the owners decided to sell which I don't think will be the case then they can do one too.
    True but it’s a bit different with Wooton, the owners are left with do they sell probably for a quarter of his worth in Jan or let go for nothing in the Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    If that did happen and we have to rely on Mitchell or Sam, then we're F@@ked
    I've not seen enough of Mitchell to form an opinion but Sam I have.....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I have seen enough of those forward players on the bench, and the reason they are on the bench is simply that they are not good enough. Why bring these players in and knowingly weaken the team...
    Wasnt Rodders being written off last season as well ??

Mitchell might come good but he hasnt had a run of 5-6 starts on the trot at the minute you wouldnt start him.

Lado, don't be an idiot, Roberts cannot replace Rodrigues anymore than I can, he's simply irreplaceable, I realise your knowledge of football is limited but that is stupid even by your standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pembo222 View Post
    I've not seen enough of Mitchell to form an opinion but Sam I have.....
    That would form the basis of my answer to the original question. If Wootton is out, Mitchell replaces him and Sam is on the bench if we have no other attacking options available. Regarding formation, it would probably need a bit of a tweak because I don't see Mitchell as a like for like replacement, but I would leave that to the coaching team.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Lado, don't be an idiot, Roberts cannot replace Rodrigues anymore than I can, he's simply irreplaceable, I realise your knowledge of football is limited but that is stupid even by your standards.
    Please tell me why Roberts can't replace Rodders for a couple of games playing his position? Would that be any worse than Mitchell or Sam replacing Wootton in the current formation?

You still want the owners to leave IF we sold one of best players in January? Or have you calmed down a bit now that you've got that bit of 'stupid' out of your system?

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Wasnt Rodders being written off last season as well ??

Mitchell might come good but he hasnt had a run of 5-6 starts on the trot at the minute you wouldnt start him.
    He was , to a degree, but those that did have conveniently gone quiet or chosen to forget what they said.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast