+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Huddersfield match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    he's playing Fatha Christmas someweer Eths !
    Appen hes better at that than he is at football.

Another Dud??

Funny in ifollow line ups no name next to the Barnsley manager section just -

Quote Originally Posted by ethelred View Post
    no place in the squad for our marquee signing.
    he's got headache /😫😫😫

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Appen hes better at that than he is at football.

Another Dud??
    Hope he doesn't hurt his back carrying the sack. Can't need too careful with backs SB says.

We’ll I’ve got to say this is the best performance I’ve seen this season but Brittain still can’t defend.

Well done to Morris for his goal. And hey we might actually nick something here, if we keep concentrating and don't drop the heads.

Morris got m.o.t.m. Match and there no complaints with that but I though Andersen was good and Gomes had a great game and by far the best game he’s had for the reds.

A draw a fair result. Two teams poor at passing to their own men … could have gone either way .

Local pride and bragging rights preserved but. at the end of the day, draws at ooam are not good enough for divisional retention.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 04-12-2021 at 06:03 PM.

First of all I've never been so cold in my life , I probably have but at 59 years of age it feels like it .

Had a great afternoon pre match with the two Town lads but we decided to postpone the post match couple of pints on account of not wanting to die of hypothermia .

Much improved display today and at least some structure to our play but unfortunately we weren't quite good enough to take the three points .

Neither were Town and a draw was possibly about right .

Draws aren't going to keep us up and I suspect today was about as good as we can be which will see us comfortably falling short .

Glad not to be beaten against a very average Town side is a particularly low bar when all is said and done .

If we were a couple of points from safety I'd be in the something to build on corner .

Given ourselves far too much to do in my opinion and I suspect January won't see the necessary quality added given the finances and the toxic nature of the club right now .

Plenty of fight , determination and pride but ultimately falling short is as good as we can attain in my opinion .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast