+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vs city

Vs city

I was really impressed. We look like a completely different side since Gerrard arrived. Even Buendier looks like he will be a good signing after all.
    Im not sure where we need to strengthen in January now.

Second half we was superb but frustrating that we can’t start like that !

Watkins was superb and won everything and held it up well and makes me wonder Gerrard been working on it with him ? Makamba is a beast at moment imo and really deserves his chance and like the way Gerrard isn’t scared to pick players that he thinks are suited to a certain game..

Young Carney was unlucky not to score but he really impressed me and with Bailey out (who was poor imo) he should get some more game time. Still undecided on Buandia but he was much better second half.

Got a really good feeling about Gerrard and think we will beat Leicester on Sunday

Had chucky scored, the place would have erupted. Would we have deserved it well yes, first half we was given a lesson in Pass & Move, it coukd have been more and unforgivable to allow there man half the pitch to rattle in a superb strike that im sure Emi will be annoyed about but I felt the early 2nd half goal rattled city and we did look a better team well, we won the 2nd half 1-0. I just hope we have fit players for today, Im hoping Gerrard recalls Guilbert because we need cover at Right back, Cashki gives everything but is prone to muscle unjuries!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)