+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awaiting the FA Cup and the EFL Trophy draw.........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Awaiting the FA Cup and the EFL Trophy draw.........

......who would have thought that this season and whilst we sit aloft of the League......pinch me i'm dreaming!

as someone mentioned I was at the loss at millmoor to Northampton. man utd next.
    One man in tivoli was buying ticket stubs to get tickets for the game. end of game he threw em all in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    as someone mentioned I was at the loss at millmoor to Northampton. man utd next.
    One man in tivoli was buying ticket stubs to get tickets for the game. end of game he threw em all in the air.
    I recall that match so easy, we were pants and left as mad as a Miller could have felt from such an important game. All history and we now await our next opponents. I predicted to my Son in round 1 we’d get Spurs away in round 3…. he laughed and rightfully so considering our past FA Cup exploits.

Nice for us to actually qualify for the 3rd round, as Cam said in another post easy home ties and progress could be good, although i personally would like Southampton away, has anyone ever seen the Millers play at Southampton? If so the must be bloody old, we've played them often enough at home but not away since 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Nice for us to actually qualify for the 3rd round, as Cam said in another post easy home ties and progress could be good, although i personally would like Southampton away, has anyone ever seen the Millers play at Southampton? If so the must be bloody old, we've played them often enough at home but not away since 1965.
    Southampton away in January no thanks,Barnsley would do me.

We need to be drawn at home against Anybody ! Away prices are alarming, even at places like Barnsley ? ( Sheff Wed ) other grounds are shocking especially away seating at SUFC, will never go there again, absolutely daylight robbery,

Trophy draw
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaJohns...717832/photo/1

Name:  2814E678-BBE2-44AD-BAA4-7F436B01460D.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  27.2 KB

If it’s away to Tranmere/ Harrogate I’d consider going

Southern sides

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapaJohns...717832/photo/2
    Name:  F3ACB50D-B3CB-4557-88A4-D310FA923D35.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  25.8 KB
    Last edited by millertop; 04-12-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    We need to be drawn at home against Anybody ! Away prices are alarming, even at places like Barnsley ? ( Sheff Wed ) other grounds are shocking especially away seating at SUFC, will never go there again, absolutely daylight robbery,
    Well it’s a cert it will not be the massives mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well it’s a cert it will not be the massives mate.
    In either the FA cup or the EFL trophy draw 🤣🤣🤣

Prefer to avoid any of the league one sides left in it.
    Carlisle home would be ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast