+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Event build up thread: Russia v Ukraine

As I said, language is about communication, a sharing of information.

It's been pretty useful to the human race over a fair few years now.

Enid Blyton was a wifey? When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Enid Blyton was a wifey? When did this happen?
    . Ahead of her/their time (apart from the racism, middle class smugness, the lack of Proper Mannies’ rum, and top-grade charlie in the smugglers’ inventory) in that the Famous Five’s George was a quine who wanted to be a loon when I rypit Keith Library of every title in the kids’ section when I was a stripling.

Libraries are feared by your overlords and over-other-toff-gender-self-identities, you see as these beautiful institutions impart knowledge, and an educated lower class scares the fifty two shades of **** out of parliamentarians and governments lest they be found out for the bland, feart, lying, hypocritical ‘progressive’ dunderheids they are. Call the ****s out.

An e-mail today informs me that the peerless Aberdeen City Library service has sourced a copy of Samantha Harvey’s The Shapeless Unease. Make use of them before central governmental cuts, and politicians’ suspicion of an informed society see them closed.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 01-03-2022 at 11:30 AM.

The invasion might be over soon apparently the international federations for various martial arts may strip Vlad of his black belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    The invasion might be over soon apparently the international federations for various martial arts may strip Vlad of his black belts.
    I'd kick his arse easily, even with out my special forces hand to hand combat training.

Maybe him and Dominic raab should have a judo fight to settle the future of Ukraine

Pack some clean underwear for these Sky journos in to any Ukrainian bound aid packages.

Ambushed while driving, probably by a Russian hit squad. More than likely some of those Wagner goons.

https://news.sky.com/video/sky-news-...-kyiv-12557686

Cameraman was lucky, hit twice with both bullets hitting armour.

Month in now! Sad it's come to this but I enjoyed seeing that ship get obliterated in port the other day.

On putin, is he a paranoid wreck or is his Internet troll talk some kind of PR? He's forever going on about the West being too busy fighting gender neutrality and being a culture of cancel. Now he's sticking up for JK Rowling for her thoughts on s*xual identity.

Well weird. He's still got a lot of anger in him.

Thoughts?

Just stating the bloody obvious.

I blame Mason, I warned him but he wouldn't listen.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast