+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Event build up thread: Russia v Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    We just lived through 4 years of Trump.

It's nothing new.
    Lived through 4 years of trump where Putin did nothing. As soon as Joe is he invaded Ukraine, mind you when Joe was Vice President he annexed Crimea.

Those people who thought there couldn't be a worse president than Trump have been proved wrong by Biden.

Of course Biden isn't really the president, he doesn't even know what day it is, but it would be nice to know who is really in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Lived through 4 years of trump where Putin did nothing. As soon as Joe is he invaded Ukraine, mind you when Joe was Vice President he annexed Crimea.
    #God save The Don

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    #God save The Don
    And the Don may have saved however many Ukrainians have been killed. But you may have had to live through a few mean tweets that would upset your sensitive soul.

And the Don may have saved however many Ukrainians have been killed. But you may have had to live through a few mean tweets that would upset your sensitive soul.
    I don't think the plight of the Ukranian people was high up on Donald Trumps list of stuff to care about. In fact he admired Putin for the invasion. He's probably a bit upset that Putin has made such a mess of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Those people who thought there couldn't be a worse president than Trump have been proved wrong by Biden.

Of course Biden isn't really the president, he doesn't even know what day it is, but it would be nice to know who is really in charge.
    The president is never in charge.

He couldn't be, look at the numpties they've voted into power.

This time it's a Democrat but they're usually Republicans.

Reagan - never any use but totally DooLally by the end
    Bush Jnr - Words fail me, but not so often as they failed him. I used to think his speech writers were having a laugh, seeing what they could get him to say.

Fantastic.
    The Don is everything to you. I get that.
    He is your sword of justice.
    If that is your role model, you are lost to rational thought.
    You could drive a bus through any logic in your statement.
    I haven't ever used social media (this is as close as I get) so well done in your appraisal of me.

I see Major Truss is calling for the UK to put more planes and tanks in Ukraine. She's also calling out China for keeping quiet on the whole thing.

Exactly the kind of provocation the world needs right now.

It's ok, nobody listens to the English anyway. ( or believes a word they say)

They're just this irritating little fly that's buzzing around.

The pressure now will be on the Ukrainians to give up the east, which was mostly pro Russian anyway and get the war over with.

They will then have to thole it while shouting "betrayal" at the west or settle down to being terrorists in their own country.
    That could go on long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's ok, nobody listens to the English anyway. ( or believes a word they say).
    Half of Scotland does

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast