+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jason Turner update

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    Hahaha, was quoting a high price to stop anyone deflecting the arguement away from the prime point. Perhaps "these are not just 55" Tvs, these are M&S 55" TVs".
    I must admit "these are not just 55" TVs, these are M&S 55" TVs" made me smile! Back to the prime point, I would still be there even if the old 12" B&W telly was out of our reach, that would have been the ultimate luxury when I first went to Meadow Lane. The leisure market is highly competitive these days, and even though we charge a bit more than most at this level I think the product we offer is good value for money compared to a barren open terrace at a couple of quid less at many clubs. I see the original Jason Turner update as a positive statement, at least it explains why we have to suffer some bloody annoying kick off times.

Thanks for the update, Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Can we put the money for the TV's into the player recruitment kitty
    Another one has got loose!

You obviously don't go to games? Putting the Tvs in will encourage people to get to the ground earlier and maybe buy a pint and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Another one has got loose!

You obviously don't go to games? Putting the Tvs in will encourage people to get to the ground earlier and maybe buy a pint and food.
    I'd definitely get to the ground early in fact as soon as the turnstiles open just so I can stand and watch TV for an hour and a half

But Jason never addressed the burning question, when is Mr and Mrs Magpie coming back

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    But Jason never addressed the burning question, when is Mr and Mrs Magpie coming back
    Perhaps they have migrated for the winter, and will be back in the spring when hopefully we will be top of the league!

Has anyone else also noticed that the lighting in the stands appears to have been upgraded since fans have been allowed back into the stadium? It seems like the lighting is now modern LED lighting which appears to shine more white compared to the older yellowish lighting.

So this benefits everyone when entering and leaving the stands during winter and night games.

Again subtle changes but all part of improvements moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Perhaps they have migrated for the winter, and will be back in the spring when hopefully we will be top of the league!
    As members of the Corvidae family, perhaps they are self-isolating to be on the safe side. Corvid must sound like Covid oop north.

Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family. Like other members of their family, they are widely considered to be intelligent creatures. The Eurasian magpie, for instance, is thought to rank among the world's smartest creatures.

Think the owners understand and respect the fans. Changes made IMO are a big positive for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As members of the Corvidae family, perhaps they are self-isolating to be on the safe side. Corvid must sound like Covid oop north.

Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family. Like other members of their family, they are widely considered to be intelligent creatures. The Eurasian magpie, for instance, is thought to rank among the world's smartest creatures.
    What are you crowing on about?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast