+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Bryony Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    So basically you have no idea about what you posted regarding how much money she earns, and whilst I totally agree with your post regarding how good she is, please refrain from posting about things you know nothing about. UTM
    I don't know how much millers players earn does anyone exactly know? how am I going to know how much a woman NH jockey earns but know re. Bryony compared with what so called top British sporting stars earn she'll be a pauper compared to them!

Send her some money then. You'll be happy, she'll be happy. Win win situation.

Ok gru, at my risk of being called out for bullying, who are the so called 'Top British Sporting Stars' you are comparing her with? Bearing in mind you have no idea how much she earns?

Ok gru, at my risk of being called out for bullying, who are the so called 'Top British Sporting Stars' you are comparing her with? Bearing in mind you have no idea how much she earns?
    British top earners premiership football for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    British top earners premiership football for starters.
    I realise you have your problems gru, but you cant compare what someone is earning in different sports.
    I thought you meant that Bryony Frost was poorly paid in comparison to other jockeys, so for all you know she could be up there with the top earners in National Hunt racing?

All jockeys get paid the same riding fee per race.one rate for the flat and one rate which is more for the jumps.they get a percentage of the prize money the horse wins.so if they win bigger races the more money they get…

I never mentioned the names of the two I thought were bullying gru but it’s funny how you think you’re one, guilty conscience Ronners?

Presumably She,s well known in the racing world so she may have some decent sponsorships and endorsements too to boost her income

I realise you have your problems gru, but you cant compare what someone is earning in different sports.
    I thought you meant that Bryony Frost was poorly paid in comparison to other jockeys, so for all you know she could be up there with the top earners in National Hunt racing?
    Only problem I've got is getting my point across total wealth 2020 top two sports stars Lewis Hamilton £224 million Rory Mcllroy £170 million. Bryony Frost popularity won't reflect in her wealth compared with those two.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Only problem I've got is getting my point across total wealth 2020 top two sports stars Lewis Hamilton £224 million Rory Mcllroy £170 million. Bryony Frost popularity won't reflect in her wealth compared with those two.
    Only thing you end up with when you compare apples with pears is about a third of a fruit salad…

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast