+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Bryony Frost

As others have mentioned in the past Gru never seems to get angry with anyone so credit to him / her for that.
    I still think it's a wind up though but entertaining nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yes I’ve re read my posts a few times previously and have cringed at them but I definitely don’t mean to do that at all, I apologise to anyone who thinks that.
    Absolute fair play for this post.
    M

Just a quick question. Who thinks that the winner of the 1.20 at Newton Abbot should earn the same prize money as the winner of the Monaco Grand Prix

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Just a quick question. Who thinks that the winner of the 1.20 at Newton Abbot should earn the same prize money as the winner of the Monaco Grand Prix
    Obviously not the sponsors, the owners, the ticket holders or the TV companies and they are the ones that generate the revenue.

No I don’t think anyone who questions his posts are bullies just the two that only came on to comment on his posts were bullying him imo.
    I’ve never thought you or the other posters who also seems to have a problem with my comment bullied gru.

I did explain at the time on another thread about it who challenged me and I explained why I thought they bullied him.
    Ok topsy thanks for that, but I've said before that I quite like gru, I rarely agree with him, and I absolutely will continue to debate some, if not all of his posts with him, that's what this site is for. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I think the winner of the 1.20 at Newton Abbot should earn more than the winner of the Monaco Grand Prix simply down to my dislike of F1 racing as a sport when it's more a carefully 'managed' commercial enterprise. I bet your mate Grist agrees with me too

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think the winner of the 1.20 at Newton Abbot should earn more than the winner of the Monaco Grand Prix simply down to my dislike of F1 racing as a sport when it's more a carefully 'managed' commercial enterprise. I bet your mate Grist agrees with me too
    I think nurses and firefighters should earn more but it’s a supply and demand thing.

Robbie Dunne found guilty of 'bullying and harassing' fellow jockey Bryony Frost

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/59591300

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I bet most posters on MM could find their way around Silverstone in an F1 car after brief instruction (albeit rather slowly compared to Hamilton) but I doubt if anyone on here could make their way around Newton Abbot over the fences on a horse.

Robbie Dunne found guilty of 'bullying and harassing' fellow jockey Bryony Frost

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/horse-racing/59591300

Agree with that 18 months ban with 3 months suspended.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast