+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Bryony Frost

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I never mentioned the names of the two I thought were bullying gru but it’s funny how you think you’re one, guilty conscience Ronners?
    To be honest topsy you think anyone who questions gru's posts are bullying him so as far as gru is concerned I dont take any notice of what you say.
    I always try to be respectful to gru, as do a few others, and strangely enough, it's only you that classes it as bullying. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    All jockeys get paid the same riding fee per race.one rate for the flat and one rate which is more for the jumps.they get a percentage of the prize money the horse wins.so if they win bigger races the more money they get…
    Yes clarkey you are right about jockeys getting paid the same rate just for riding in a race but it's a different rate from the flat to the jumps as you pointed out, so the more rides jockeys get, the more money they get and again as you say, they all get a percentage of any winning or place money which in bigger races can be substantial.
    So in Bryony Frosts case she gets some decent rides because she is a top female jockey over jumps, and will be making a decent living out of it. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    To be honest topsy you think anyone who questions gru's posts are bullying him so as far as gru is concerned I dont take any notice of what you say.
    I always try to be respectful to gru, as do a few others, and strangely enough, it's only you that classes it as bullying. UTM
    I always think Millertop means well and doesn’t realise how patronising and sanctimonious he comes across when judging people on here.

I have no problem with anyone on here. If you don't like NH horseracing & are a Warney boy we won't be best of buddies but it's about opinions on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I always think Millertop means well and doesn’t realise how patronising and sanctimonious he comes across when judging people on here.
    Roger that scum. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I have no problem with anyone on here. If you don't like NH horseracing & are a Warney boy we won't be best of buddies but it's about opinions on here.
    Too right gru, and as I told you last week, I prefer flat racing to NH but still enjoy NH racing too, but I'm a Warney boy so we wont be best of buddies. UTM

Gru has his own style and sticks to his guns. He even admits to being wrong.

But he doesn’t need a guardian angel calling people out for bullying him. He gives as good as he gets.

Gru has his own style and sticks to his guns. He even admits to being wrong.

But he doesn’t need a guardian angel calling people out for bullying him. He gives as good as he gets.
    He most definitely sticks to his guns Scum that is a given with gru.

No I don’t think anyone who questions his posts are bullies just the two that only came on to comment on his posts were bullying him imo.
    I’ve never thought you or the other posters who also seems to have a problem with my comment bullied gru.

I did explain at the time on another thread about it who challenged me and I explained why I thought they bullied him.

Yes I’ve re read my posts a few times previously and have cringed at them but I definitely don’t mean to do that at all, I apologise to anyone who thinks that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast