+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How are we intending to stay up ?

How are we intending to stay up ?

Because I don’t know. I was full of hope after the midweek game at Wolves, but by 5o’clock tonight, all my positivity had disappeared out of the window.
    Perhaps someone on here would care to enlighten me !!

Sorry Malwayne I cannot answer that one for you.Our only player who looks like scoring could be out for two months so it could all be over bar the shouting by February.
    Luck has to run out sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Because I don’t know. I was full of hope after the midweek game at Wolves, but by 5o’clock tonight, all my positivity had disappeared out of the window.
    Perhaps someone on here would care to enlighten me !!
    We’re not Mal , that’s the true answer

I like the Championship.

Will we keep Dyche is the only pertinent question now.

There's been two or three times in the PL when I've thought, we're fecked, we're going down, and given up on them, but then there's been a revival, and we've got out of it. I'm back to that stage again, I just don't see how we get out of this one.

But I've thought that before.

If anybody can get us out of it Sean can,have faith you pessimistic lot.First defeat for ages ..I'm waiting for us to hit rock bottom of the league then piling the money on at good odds for us to stay up.UTC...KTF

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There's been two or three times in the PL when I've thought, we're fecked, we're going down, and given up on them, but then there's been a revival, and we've got out of it. I'm back to that stage again, I just don't see how we get out of this one.

But I've thought that before.
    I just can’t see it this time Sinkov , cornet out / away for several weeks now as well and. That s partly why I can’t see us escaping - we needed 3 points today -

I said before we owe Dyche everything really and at least the respect to back him this season.
    ( personally I thought he’d ran his course at Burnley ).

We're only 3 points from safety and we've picked up 5 points from our last 3 homes games including the blitzing of Brentford. If we can have a bit more of that action we should be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by warminsterclaret View Post
    We're only 3 points from safety and we've picked up 5 points from our last 3 homes games including the blitzing of Brentford. If we can have a bit more of that action we should be OK.
    I cannot argue with your facts WC. I’m just a bit concerned about where the goals are going to appear from. Almost every report I read, seems to be the same wording, with a different game. Namely” Vydra missed a sitter, Vydra missed a one on one with the
    opposing goalie..Vydra should have scored. But it’s not all his fault.Others need to stand up and be counted. You can almost predict the next match report.Frustration and disappointment seem to crop up quite regularly.

Indeed they do malwayne. However, we've not been much luck this season have we? Games that could have gone our way didn't. Here's hoping lady luck starts smiling on us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)