+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: League table

League table

A short while ago there were five teams in League One averaging at least two points a game, now it’s only us and Wigan after Sunderland drawing with Oxford today. A good sign. 2 ppg almost always enough to go up automatically. I’m sure we can keep it going

All those goals against Sunderland and Portsmouth are looking so valuable with 3 teams (was 4 until Oxford equalised this afternoon) all on the same points.

We are playing well of late, taking the points and raking the goals in but, let's not get to big headed about it all, there's still along way to go.

Other teams around us are no longer in the cup or trophy and these games will sap it out of our lads. Yes it's great to be where we are but the bubble will burst one day and we have to be prepared for it, be it transfers out, injuries, suspensions.

Long may our great run continue but my feet are firmly planted and focused on realism.

I’ve always been a fan of GD and that’s why I use to get pissed off when we held back at times, glad that’s sorted because it could be v I t a l come end of season.

Still we could do with a gap now
    Last edited by millertop; 04-12-2021 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Blocked a word out didn’t you ��

....goal difference is worth a point, let hope we keep it going. Especially on Tuesday against SE and his Gills.....