+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Darren Ferguson.

Darren Ferguson.

Its his third spell at Boro, remarkable in itself. In the last few weeks he has even signed a new 3 year contract. Im sure he will challenge the record of the shortest amount of time between signing a new contract and getting sacked.

When ever i read or listen to him talk, he strikes me of being predictable and painting by numbers, i dont think he quite understands what is wrong with his teams.

He keeps reproducing the same problems he had before. There are minor spurts of form, a bit like the brief revivals before death.

He keeps repeating the tired old phrases over and over, which means he keeps repeating the same mistakes, showing an inability to change and learn.

Which is wonderful, Boro getting relegated is entertainment for all of us. Before the season started i put a pound on boro getting relegated, and.....yes Cambridge.

Thanks to griff, i put twenty quid on bet 365 and have made 80 quid. They keep giving me free five pound bets which pay off 80 per cent of the time. I think they keep doing that to get me to get hooked, but i only do one pound bets, that are nailed on or mostly.

Even if you only win 80 pence or whatever, it does add up. But to make a profit, you need to get two in three right. I have a wild one occasionally.

As for Ferguson, i would never have employed him in the first place, having employed him before. There must be a dearth of management talent. Considering the dearth of english managers, Bonner must be in the running for the England job soon.

Dale 0 Plymouth 1,, so far oh dear.

He’s a woman beating cu­nt and shouldn’t even have his kneecaps, let alone manage a football club. Certain stalkers of mine hero worship those types though

Dale had their chances but fell on their finishing,I would have liked to have seen them go through to the next round and draw out a tip six payday club as I've grown to like them and their fans a lot over the years,at the beginning of 2021 I would say that Dale fans would take pots at each on the forum and there was no real unity and accusations of cliques but you know what Frank,when the chips was down and some shysters tried to take over the club they all banded together to fight them off, honestly the detective work done by some was amazing and I'm positive that those who tried to take a piece of RAFC regret ever involved,the best thing is that there are now a lot of fans that are shareholders in the club,the shysters shares have been drastically devalued and there is unity among the supporters,the Trust has grown in strength and is clear and honest with their intentions and even have somebody on the board to represent the fans,when it mattered the supporters closed ranks and won,I admire that,I admire it a lot

Who would you like to be drawn out against tomorrow anyhow Frank,will you go if it's City,Chelsea or Peterborough?

No, i wont go whoever it is. Harrogate away would be good, it was 6-4 to Harrogate last season.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)