+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Borehamwood sign Nile Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Yebbut, that was on a non footy thread and yes, I agree it’s mind numbing, and therefore the conversation died a quick death. I do like Nigel Farage though.
    And I thought you had joined the Legion to forget.

I’d forgotten how cr@p the Poms are at cricket down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm hopeful that in 2022 we can discuss Australian politics more often. Such entertainment.
    Coming from someone who has made their political views known more than most on this board on many many threads I can't help but snigger at that post Eilte.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Coming from someone who has made their political views known more than most on this board on many many threads I can't help but snigger at that post Eilte.

Not to mention his giant onions.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Not to mention his giant onions.
    Oo matron.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    That reminds me, I think it's time to return to the "Impressed with the leadership" thread.

What my sarcasm to FL was meant to say was there are some things on this board that some posters don't like. Always has been, always will be. I've constantly said that the direction the board takes will be and should be driven by the people who post on it.

Next thing you'll be telling me that it's a good idea to go on a 'mission' to try and change the board to what you want it to be!

pn Onion seeds will be sown on Jan 1st as always.

That reminds me, I think it's time to return to the "Impressed with the leadership" thread.

What my sarcasm to FL was meant to say was there are some things on this board that some posters don't like. Always has been, always will be. I've constantly said that the direction the board takes will be and should be driven by the people who post on it.

Next thing you'll be telling me that it's a good idea to go on a 'mission' to try and change the board to what you want it to be!

From recent memory Australian politics has been discussed on a satirical basis in 2 threads. However I can assure you that I won't be changing the board unless someone wants to convert it back to the format when it was rivals.net. I cant' speak for the bogan in Cairns. I m happy to tolerate a significant amount of UK political related discussions as I foster out the Notts news and filter in where able. I would like to think that the same can be said for a small amount of Australian politics. Good luck with the onions! BTW Foreign looks like I will be in Cairns in January....will advise.

Ironic that you should label me as a bogan as you write cant’. I’ll be around for a beer/rum/whatever and a satirical take, as always, on politics. You’ll be able to spot me easily enough, I’m 195cms and will have my BLM t-shirt on.

Elite , my middle name is sarcasm/sh1t stirrer.....Occasionally I will lob a few lures and sit back. Not much fires me up...life is too short.

Anyway,I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it,gentlemen - these reports of Ranger's signing turn out to be a croc.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast