+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joey Barton, the verdict is in!

Joey Barton, the verdict is in!

It’s a joke, everybody who’s followed football over the years know what Barton is like and if he’s innocent then the reds will get promotion.
    The one positive is he’ll be laughing his head off and think he’s invincible and as sure as eggs are eggs he’ll do it again.
    When is this excuse for a man going to be kicked out of football.

A disgrace, but I am not surprised

So if Barton didn’t do it - then who did ?
    Was it Whitey ? 😂😂😂
    But seriously - no wonder crime is flourishing with verdicts like this.

We don't know all the evidence. If a jury found him not guilty then that's what we have to accept. I would imagine Barton would've hired a top lawyer. Money talks and bullsh1t walks

Disappointing to say the least but if the case can't be proved 100% then you have to accept the verdict .

Doesn't mean he didn't do it's just that it can't be conclusively proved beyond doubt .

Not had much luck hasn't Daniel since he was sacked here .

A genuinely decent bloke in my opinion , ten thousand Joey fecking Barton's couldn't make one Daniel Stendel .

Let karma go to work , it won't be long in coming with the Joey scumbag Barton's of this world .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Disappointing to say the least but if the case can't be proved 100% then you have to accept the verdict .

Doesn't mean he didn't do it's just that it can't be conclusively proved beyond doubt .

Not had much luck hasn't Daniel since he was sacked here .

A genuinely decent bloke in my opinion , ten thousand Joey fecking Barton's couldn't make one Daniel Stendel .

Let karma go to work , it won't be long in coming with the Joey scumbag Barton's of this world .
    You're right Animal. I just feel the threshold of proving guilt is too high these days. Too much evidence is dismissive. I got right the way through to interview stage to be a magistrate recently but pulled out because I felt that I would have found it extremely frustrating.
    I also agree with Nudge, if Barton didn't do it, who did.
    As you say and putting it slightly differently, I'd be 10.000 times more likely to believe Daniel Stendel than Barton.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    We don't know all the evidence. If a jury found him not guilty then that's what we have to accept. I would imagine Barton would've hired a top lawyer. Money talks and bullsh1t walks
    As I said earlier - if Barton didn’t ram Stendels face into the girder - then who did ?
    Someone is responsible - so the Police have to make further enquiries.
    And if they don’t - then it’s obvious they know who did this.

I hope Daniel Stendel reads this message board - as he is a German citizen I would like to apologise to him for our lousy British justice system.

It’s embarrassing to say the least.

That's what is BS about the law to be honest. You can be as guilty as hell and commit hundreds of crimes, but if it can't be proven 100% and if you can also afford the best loathsome stuffed suits (lawyers), then you will get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    As I said earlier - if Barton didn’t ram Stendels face into the girder - then who did ?
    Someone is responsible - so the Police have to make further enquiries.
    And if they don’t - then it’s obvious they know who did this.

I hope Daniel Stendel reads this message board - as he is a German citizen I would like to apologise to him for our lousy British justice system.

It’s embarrassing to say the least.
    Have you considered the possibility that it might have been an accident? As I understand it only one person gave evidence to indicate that Stendel was 'shoulder charged'. The defence case, as I understand it, was that any contact that too place was unintended.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast