+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO Brin

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    They demolished the street just before Camiller
    ........who the Luftwaffe??

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Actually he's a very pleasant person who I thoroughly enjoyed meeting today. Nothing like how he sometimes comes across on here with folk. I suppose it's the topic of threads that gets his attention and he feels so strongly about. Each to their own as they say.
    Were you expecting horns and cloven hooves Brin!

Me and thee are some of the old guard on here and I have always found you to be an agreeable and reasonable fellow so I wasn't surprised at all.

I mix with a lot of folks with lots of different views, some I would agree with some I wouldnt but in the end I focus on what I do have in common with them and it works. I have always said I would share a friendly chat with anyone on here. If they dont want to that is up to them. i dont set out to upset anybody on here. They are entitled to their views as I am mine. There is more than one way of seeing life,its the nature of the beast, dunt make anyone right or wrong.

And yes I will clear my messages and wait for the hate mail camiller

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Actually he's a very pleasant person who I thoroughly enjoyed meeting today. Nothing like how he sometimes comes across on here with folk. I suppose it's the topic of threads that gets his attention and he feels so strongly about. Each to their own as they say.
    Keyboard warrior then 😜

Hey I still work out in the gym every day Cayton! Well in the gym computer suite!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12