+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T finally did it.

O/T finally did it.

Just completed my 3rd Dan black belt Taekwondo. Lock down made it difficult but finally got it done.
    Along with my black belt in kickboxing martial arts has given me a lot of discipline.

We have a couple of young lads who we are working with at the moment trying to keep them out of trouble. They were referred to us by a local copper.

Martial arts has the power to teach discipline and give young people a focus.
    Best thing I ever did I still have a short fuse but I’m a lot more disciplined now.
    Don’t know where I would have ended up without it.

Well done m8. Still recon brin could take you

Well done pocket a great achievement.

Congratulations Pocket nice to see hard work still recognised.

Well done Pocket. Worth it all in the end.

Well done sir!

Brilliant. Also to have a positive influence on the 2 lads your working with is empowering.

Well done. I know it takes a lot of dedication and training. Hope it changes the two you are mentoring like it sounds as tho' it changed you.

Brilliant Pocket, congratulations on your 3rd Dan Black Belt, and i hope the 2 lads who were referred to you take in what you try to teach them. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just completed my 3rd Dan black belt Taekwondo. Lock down made it difficult but finally got it done.
    Along with my black belt in kickboxing martial arts has given me a lot of discipline.

We have a couple of young lads who we are working with at the moment trying to keep them out of trouble. They were referred to us by a local copper.

Martial arts has the power to teach discipline and give young people a focus.
    Best thing I ever did I still have a short fuse but I’m a lot more disciplined now.
    Don’t know where I would have ended up without it.
    If I’ve ever pissed you off I apologise
    Well done Pocket
    Last edited by millertop; 06-12-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast