+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Our dear old friends at the FA....

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    The Brentford directirs were sat BEHIND where Orta was stood (and v amused they seemed by his antics). Phil Hay has also gone on record as saying the rant was directed at Leeds supporters who had been giving Orta grief (presumably about his stellar recruitment record)
    So having previously slagged Phil Hay off as a no mark pundit you are no praying him in aid of your anti Orta tirade!

Phil Hay actually likes Orta and respects the job he has done if you now value Hay’s opinions.

I like Orta’s passion and for every miss he has brought in a hit. Most of the dire misses where when we had a budget to shop in Poundland whilst looking for e Harris’s quality player.

Glad to see time and the festive season have not mellowed your ire 🙃.

anyway I guess one of the many things we should agree differ on I guess 🖖

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    So having previously slagged Phil Hay off as a no mark pundit you are no praying him in aid of your anti Orta tirade!

Phil Hay actually likes Orta and respects the job he has done if you now value Hay’s opinions.

I like Orta’s passion and for every miss he has brought in a hit. Most of the dire misses where when we had a budget to shop in Poundland whilst looking for e Harris’s quality player.

Glad to see time and the festive season have not mellowed your ire ��.

anyway I guess one of the many things we should agree differ on I guess ��
    Not in the slightest, simply that all you Orta-lovers think Hay is also some kind of messiah come clairvoyant. And it's not my "anti-Orta tirade", do a bit of trawling the stuff on Newsnow and you will see that fans forums and pundits alike think Orta is a self-publicist grandstander who was giving it large to big himself up, nothing more, nothing less. Go back to my original response to what WS said, there was no emotion or other such a type of derogatory comment made. If you want a tirade, look at our DoF

Not in the slightest, simply that all you Orta-lovers think Hay is also some kind of messiah come clairvoyant. And it's not my "anti-Orta tirade", do a bit of trawling the stuff on Newsnow and you will see that fans forums and pundits alike think Orta is a self-publicist grandstander who was giving it large to big himself up, nothing more, nothing less. Go back to my original response to what WS said, there was no emotion or other such a type of derogatory comment made. If you want a tirade, look at our DoF
    I stop reading when he said for every miss he has a hit lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I stop reading when he said for every miss he has a hit lol
    Hmmmn

All of the recent u23 additions look fantastic over the last 2/3 years.

Koch - good player
    Llorente - our best defender
    James - good player
    Rapha - exceptional

Rodrigo - not sure - plays well with good players around him - struggles without - possibly too good or too much of a luxury for where we are at now.

Firpo - looking like a miss but still prepared to give him time

Roberts - jury still out but showing signs of definite progress.

Harrison - having a bad season but looked decent before that

Pre Premier league he was constrained by the money we could spend but Bamford and Meslier proving to be good.

Sure that compares pretty well with most DoF.

But hey ho I will allow you to return to your confirmation bubble

Hmmmn

All of the recent u23 additions look fantastic over the last 2/3 years.

Koch - good player
    James - good player
    Rapha - exceptional

Rodrigo - not sure - plays well with good players around him - struggles without - possibly too good or too much of a luxury for where we are at now.

Harrison - having a bad season but looked decent before that

Pre Premier league he was constrained by the money we could spend but Bamford and Meslier proving to be good.

Sure that compares pretty well with most DoF.

But hey ho I will allow you to return to your confirmation bubble
    Wtf?

Have you actually read what you posted?

"All of the u23 additions........", just which of the names you refer to are u23 "graduates" (of our academy or anyone elses)?

Just for the record, Bamford was brought to Leeds a month after Orta arrived, he (Orta played f00k all part in his acquisition).

Talk about rose-coloured blinkers, simply not worth any further response.

Wtf?

Have you actually read what you posted?

"All of the u23 additions........", just which of the names you refer to are u23 "graduates" (of our academy or anyone elses)?

Just for the record, Bamford was brought to Leeds a month after Orta arrived, he (Orta played f00k all part in his acquisition).

Talk about rose-coloured blinkers, simply not worth any further response.
    WTF - not your name - literally WTF - Orta joined in May 2017 Bamf joined summer 2018 maybe you need to check the facts before you slag others off - try outside your curmudgeonly reinforcement bubble maybe. Stop embarrassing yourself 😆

Of the u23s these are signings brought in by Orta

Joffy
    Meslier
    Summerville
    Allen
    Bate
    McInstry
    McGurk
    Drameh
    Struijk
    Greenwood
    Miller
    Hjolte (or however it is spelt)

Pretty impressive list - i never said we brought them through from 12 but he signed them for the u23 and lots have, are or will progress upwards.

Glad you are posting again but do at least get your facts right if you are going to call people out and slag them off - everything changes but …..

The bitches have got their claws out again

WTF - not your name - literally WTF - Orta joined in May 2017 Bamf joined summer 2018 maybe you need to check the facts before you slag others off - try outside your curmudgeonly reinforcement bubble maybe. Stop embarrassing yourself ��

Of the u23s these are signings brought in by Orta

Joffy
    Meslier
    Summerville
    Allen
    Bate
    McInstry
    McGurk
    Drameh
    Struijk
    Greenwood
    Miller
    Hjolte (or however it is spelt)

Pretty impressive list - i never said we brought them through from 12 but he signed them for the u23 and lots have, are or will progress upwards.

Glad you are posting again but do at least get your facts right if you are going to call people out and slag them off - everything changes but …..
    If I was wrong about a single player (Bamford) I'll own up to it, but just how do you get from post #14, where the following drivel gets posted;

"All of the recent u23 additions look fantastic over the last 2/3 years.

Koch - good player
    James - good player
    Rapha - exceptional

Harrison - having a bad season but looked decent before that"

to post #16, where not a SINGLE name is repeated!!!!!!

"Of the u23s these are signings brought in by Orta

Joffy
    Meslier
    Summerville
    Allen
    Bate
    McInstry
    McGurk
    Drameh
    Struijk
    Greenwood
    Miller
    Hjolte (or however it is spelt)"

I mean, just who the f0ok are you referring to as being an "impressive list" (and how wide is your definition of U23?), and lets not forget how absolutely wonderful Ortas other achievements have been i.e those who have been brought in supposedly for first team duty, should I repeat all the names or just a few to illustrate?

Sloth, Ideguchi, Anita, Grot, Buoy, Antonsson, Lassoga, Augustin, Ekuban, Sacko, Baker, Brown, Cibiki, Casilla etc etc

and that ignores entirely the latest crop of failures/crocks who will most likely cost a fortune and achieve nothing.

I won't be "posting again", one incorrect "fact" doesn't negate what I have said before about our DoF and the huge sums he has wasted on players who never were going to contribute to the team I have supported for over 40 years, and never did, but as they say, "you can take a horse to water......"

Tis the season…………

Tra la la la la laaaa de la la laaa

Sorry you have flounced off again WtF - this is a forum, people express opinions, we don’t always agree - as in life but as we all support Leeds at least we can try to be civil - if you have a pop don’t be surprised if people bite back - especially where you are so clearly having a pop on the basis of complete and utter bollox.

I hope you have a good Christmas and a better 2022 bolstered by the March of Leeds to second season safety.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)