+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WBA u23s v Midlesboro

What a goal .... by I think Cleary ... absolutely superbly taken .... 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    What a goal .... by I think Cleary ... absolutely superbly taken .... 3-2
    More than ready to be on the bench

Why this lad is not in the first team match day squad ...beats me ...has all the attributes .... a young Cyril?

The ineptitude of management in regards to young strikers at our club makes my p I s s boil.

Watch us lose yet another in a long line of good young strikers which started with Chris Wood.

Totally f u c k I n g inept by EVERY manager over the last decade, nobody escapes blame.

I would save the transfer Merry-go-round in January ..... **** off Hugill and Zohore to other clubs ... and bring in Cleary and Tulloch to the first team squad ... it’s so blindingly obvious .....

Hugal wouldn't have scored any of those 3 goals, Ist and 3rd were top class and the 2nd wasn't bad.

Any highlights?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    I would save the transfer Merry-go-round in January ..... **** off Hugill and Zohore to other clubs ... and bring in Cleary and Tulloch to the first team squad ... it’s so blindingly obvious .....
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Any highlights?
    I'll post them as soon as they come up, usually the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The ineptitude of management in regards to young strikers at our club makes my p I s s boil.

Watch us lose yet another in a long line of good young strikers which started with Chris Wood.

Totally f u c k I n g inept by EVERY manager over the last decade, nobody escapes blame.
    Honestly don't know what the score is regarding contract negotiations for Cleary at the moment, but I do know he's developed at a tremendous rate over the last twelve months.

There were question marks over general conditioning at one point but he came back into this season in better shape and it's paying dividends. Either way he's earning a move to first team squad inclusion.

There'd be no harm introducing him into games from the bench to get used to the pace against bigger and stronger defenders than at U18 and U23 level.

Not sure what the thinking is. 'Sign your contract offer and play' ..... or has he already told the club he's off?

As for making your piss boil I was told on the weekend our highest paid player is currently Kenneth Zohore. £29,000 pw apparently...... and I can't see us getting a new forward in until he's off the payroll.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)