+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike (Altobelli) R.I.P.

Mike (Altobelli) R.I.P.

Hi everyone, I’ve got some really sad news, my very close and long time friend Mike passed away today after a short illness 😢😢😢. RIP mate I will miss you terribly 😢

lazaat -----many thanks for passing on this very sad news. We had been wondering where he was at the end of last week because we had not heard anything on his usual post about the day's other games.
    Really sad to hear of his passing and my thoughts go out to his family and friends. RIP Mike (Altobelli)

No problem Supersub6; Mike has been ill for a few weeks now and as I said above passed away today which was a big shock

That is really horrible news.

R.I.P. Mike. Condolences to the "Matron".

Wow that’s horribly sad , I’ll miss alto always had a good view of Burnley.
    Rip

Yes, what a shock, we were waiting to hear from him. Mike, may your soul rest in peace.

Oh no..Absolutely gutted to hear this sad news,can't believe it ,I didn't know he was ill.Ive posted with Alto for years on different forums and never had a wrong word with him.Although ive never met him it feels like I've lost a best mate he was such a great guy..My condolences to the matron and all their family ..
    R.I.P.Mike ,may you join the other super Clarets fans up there ..Thinking of you .

Such sad news, I've only been back on here a relatively short time but during that period I got to respect him as a good contributor and a moderating influence on this board. It's awful for someone's family to lose someone so close to Christmas, condolences to them.

Thanks for letting us know Lazaat .

am blown away.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)