+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preston sack their coach/manager

Preston sack their coach/manager

Im surprised at the Nobbers doing this, as they only appointed him towards the end of last season.
    So if there is such a thing as a good or a bad time to play a team, could this give us an advantage as we visit them on Satdy looking for our first away win.

Alex Neal would be ideal forrum

Names mentioned are Ryan Lowe and Michael Carrick

Ryan Lowe appointed

Is Liam Lindsay still there with them ?.
    Im thinking of a 2-2 maybe, with some good points again as we look to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Is Liam Lindsay still there with them ?.
    Im thinking of a 2-2 maybe, with some good points again as we look to improve.
    Draw every game until end of season and we might stay up. I'm all for being solid at the back if we look dangerous at the other end. If it's just a case of keeping it at 0-0 for long periods and only going down 1-0 or drawing 1-1 I'm not that fussed and would rather put the R next to Barnsley now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Draw every game until end of season and we might stay up. I'm all for being solid at the back if we look dangerous at the other end. If it's just a case of keeping it at 0-0 for long periods and only going down 1-0 or drawing 1-1 I'm not that fussed and would rather put the R next to Barnsley now.
    Draw all our remaining 25 games and we will finish on 38 pts. Not be enough Ponte.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Draw all our remaining 25 games and we will finish on 38 pts. Not be enough Ponte.
    Depends if some other clubs go into administration SB.

Win alt lot 88pts play offs ! Losing art on GD ,

I don't much like the idea of failing to win games, because we're concentrating too much on being stronger at the back and harder to beat.
    But we've got to start from somewhere and Poya seems to have made a few positive changes already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast