+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simon Jordan

Simon Jordan

He's been on Twitter calling Albion a horrible club with horrible fans, what did we do to upset this moron.

Been there before ... done it before .... just a self-publicity seeking obnoxious ***** .... must be some history with the Albion from the recent past .... but not sure what it is .....

Why radio shows continue to give this guy air time to spew his views .... god only knows .... probably because some people find him “entertaining” .....

He does appear to have it in for us. Why, I don't know. Was it our fault that on Saturday the ref. missed the handball? We've had plenty of decisions go against us and for us, as with all other clubs. There have been many more poorer decisions than this one so why has he highlighted it. With no VAR it was a difficult one for both the referee and his assistant as the goalmouth was so crowded. He's obviously got some hidden agenda.

He's a Palace supporter and probably still struggles with their relegation during the Great Escape season. There there Simon.

He's also got a soft spot for the Vile which clearly labels him as someone of dubious tastes. I'm not bothered what he says about Albion.

Fk him and COYB.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    He's been on Twitter calling Albion a horrible club with horrible fans, what did we do to upset this moron.
    There's quite a few in Wolverhampton who would agree with that.😂😂😂

He does come across as a rich entitled know it all. Not alone there though is he to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    He's a Palace supporter and probably still struggles with their relegation during the Great Escape season. There there Simon.

He's also got a soft spot for the Vile which clearly labels him as someone of dubious tastes. I'm not bothered what he says about Albion.

Fk him and COYB.
    Yes i agree
    Even the ex blues DIver Johnson could not save them on the day.

My sauce told me that he hates us because he saw our trophy room and got envious at the sight of proper trophies and when he got back to phallus he smashed up the full members (very apt) trophy or whatever it was that they won.

Add to that the bald c??? Made shed loads of money out of his "beloved" club whilst he lost his trousers at his.

That other p Rick Clinton Morrison said anti Albion stuff before our first promotion too.

Both none entities like their club.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    My sauce told me that he hates us because he saw our trophy room and got envious at the sight of proper trophies and when he got back to phallus he smashed up the full members (very apt) trophy or whatever it was that they won.

Add to that the bald c??? Made shed loads of money out of his "beloved" club whilst he lost his trousers at his.

That other p Rick Clinton Morrison said anti Albion stuff before our first promotion too.

Both none entities like their club.
    Wonder if he knows if the Crystal palace is club was named after, was made from glass from the Black Country Chance's glass top of Spon Lane. Not sure about the Iron work,bet that was also from the Black Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)