+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tricky...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tricky...

I was watching On The Road on YouTube last night and they went to the West Ham v Brighton game and the thing that struck me was the seating behind those massive screens that they've got at the ground,surely nobody buys tickets to sit behind those do they? Their view would be completely blocked but it looked like there was supporters behind them?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I was watching On The Road on YouTube last night and they went to the West Ham v Brighton game and the thing that struck me was the seating behind those massive screens that they've got at the ground,surely nobody buys tickets to sit behind those do they? Their view would be completely blocked but it looked like there was supporters behind them?
    Cocopops for most years since their fine FA Cup Victory in 1980, not being able to see the pitch was a blessing in disguise for the appy ammers!

The screens was massive davee,if you was sat behind them I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't see anything as it would be like being sat behind a wall,there was people behind them but surely not paying supporters?