+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle away.

Newcastle away.

This game reminds me of Tallulah Bankhead. Take what you want. And while Tallulah would enjoy the ensuing clash, im sure United wont.

And fans will actually go.

This also reminds me of Tallulah, on having an emergency five hour operation for venereal disease that saved her life, on her way out of hospital she spoke to the doctor, and said, "dont think this has taught me a lesson".

Dont think Newcastle winning by six will deter United fans.

Gigi of Victoria Street.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

This also reminds me of Tallulah, on having an emergency five hour operation for venereal disease that saved her life, on her way out of hospital she spoke to the doctor, and said, "dont think this has taught me a lesson".
    I can remember you quoting that quote a few years ago Frank and prompted me to look into Tallulah Bankheads life,what can I say but she left no stone unturned when it came to living life the full,smoking 120 fags a day though,is that even possible? She definitely lived life to the full and I'm pretty sure that no man (or woman) would keep up with her lifestyle,of course that operation never taught her a lesson,nothing would,are you a fan of her or just an admirer of her life?

I do admire her. The size of her lust for life, was on her death bed, her last words were," codeine, bourbon." She had a contempt for consequences, rather than a fear. She used to strip naked at parties, and got arrested by the police for seducing Eton schoolboys. Having been celibate for six months she went on set of a film she started shooting and asked where are all the men?

She liked the ladies too. Whats not to like? She had an absence of that voice in your head that tells you "dont".

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)