+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookings

Bookings

Derby match is only 3pts but we want everyone available.......do we take the risk of everyone behaving or tactical booking anytime now?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Derby match is only 3pts but we want everyone available.......do we take the risk of everyone behaving or tactical booking anytime now?
    Always great to beat that mob...but this Saturday is much more important...go up there and win and we'll open up an eight point gap

I’m sure bans take place 14 days after you go over threshold.

Got to be some tactics involved.

If it's 14 days, then Adam and Sweeney booking at county would rule them out of sheep game.....only other option would be booking v hibs which would rule them out of Livvy......think that's right.

No booking in county, hibs and hearts would keep them safe for derby.

It's a tough ask to go another 3 games without a booking.

Any booking after hearts would be suspension after break.

No booking obviously preferred choice but missing sheep away wouldn't be that devastating.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Always great to beat that mob...but this Saturday is much more important...go up there and win and we'll open up an eight point gap
    Never tire of it.....Never.

If it's 14 days, then Adam and Sweeney booking at county would rule them out of sheep game.....only other option would be booking v hibs which would rule them out of Livvy......think that's right.

No booking in county, hibs and hearts would keep them safe for derby.

It's a tough ask to go another 3 games without a booking.

Any booking after hearts would be suspension after break.

No booking obviously preferred choice but missing sheep away wouldn't be that devastating.
    Thanks to some of our first team players being out with long term injuries we no longer have the luxury of resting players to avoid them getting a yellow card resulting in them missing a crucial game.

I just have the dread that we will end up facing the DABs with only one of the injured players back, probably McGhee and the injury list added to combined with the suspension situation losing us say Adam, Anderson or McMullen or all three of them. Definitely a glass half full sort me!! Anyway with wee Nic saying that she is going to look daily at the Omicron situation re possibly reintroducing restrictions tyen we may all be locked out again or even have an extended break in the fitba'.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    I just have the dread that we will end up facing the DABs with only one of the injured players back, probably McGhee and the injury list added to combined with the suspension situation losing us say Adam, Anderson or McMullen or all three of them. Definitely a glass half full sort me!! Anyway with wee Nic saying that she is going to look daily at the Omicron situation re possibly reintroducing restrictions tyen we may all be locked out again or even have an extended break in the fitba'.
    That variant that hasn’t put one person in hospital.

Yes let’s lock the country down again.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    She's loving it.

Ave age of death vaccinated 85 with 5 co morbidities

Ave age death unvaccinated 78 with 4 co morbities.

I know it dosent look like it on here but I can hardly talk to anyone about it now......she is ruining lives, livliehoods and mental health......people going untreated, undiagnosed and ignored as public sector Scotland hides under that bitches skirts.

Evil.

And if she gets away with locking the country down again we will lockdown every year for any possible reason they can come up with.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)