+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Valerian Ismael

Valerian Ismael

Every player must earn their place in the team.
    https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...st-brom-place/

Apart from the captain of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

LOL Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

That useless c unt is the first name on the team sheet! F uck knows what Val sees in him! Fat Sam at least sussed Livermore out for what he is - useless!

According to reports TGH will be left out on Saturday to be replaced by either Livermore or Mulumby, probably the former. It just wouldn't make sense, not to me anyway. TGH was everything that you would want from a player in that position. Why then would you leave him out for a player at the back end of his career? Livermore, in fairness, is steady enough but that's about all. He lacks the youth, mobility, energy and all round play that we saw from TGH against Coventry. Other clubs are prepared to give youth a chance but not us, only if we are desperate. If he does leave him out, which I think that he will, then Ismael will lose a lot of credence with many fans, some of whom have been supportive up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    According to reports TGH will be left out on Saturday to be replaced by either Livermore or Mulumby, probably the former. It just wouldn't make sense, not to me anyway. TGH was everything that you would want from a player in that position. Why then would you leave him out for a player at the back end of his career? Livermore, in fairness, is steady enough but that's about all. He lacks the youth, mobility, energy and all round play that we saw from TGH against Coventry. Other clubs are prepared to give youth a chance but not us, only if we are desperate. If he does leave him out, which I think that he will, then Ismael will lose a lot of credence with many fans, some of whom have been supportive up until now.
    I would start with either TGH or Molumby and bring the other on in the second half, would leave Livermore on the bench.

I think that it would be outrageous to drop TGH on Saturday after a MOM winning performance in the last match. I would bring back Molumby and replace Diangana with TGH, who, after all, started out as a winger. Diangana is a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I think that it would be outrageous to drop TGH on Saturday after a MOM winning performance in the last match. I would bring back Molumby and replace Diangana with TGH, who, after all, started out as a winger. Diangana is a waste of space.
    Same for me

Prior to the Coventry game I honestly thought Val would be gone by Christmas, just goes to show, A) what do I know! you have to give a new manager at least 2 transfer windows.
    Reading were poor and reminded me of Forest in just sitting in and playing for the draw, top teams have to suffer this week in week out (City, Liverpool) and it can be difficult to break teams down, we seem to have turned that corner and create double figure chances in every game, hopefully the board and FOL can see we need to go big and now in January on a striker or pair of strikers and we could virtually guarantee promotion!
    COYB!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)