+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti vaxers

Anti vaxers

One of my old school mates has just died from covid.
    He told his wife when they took him to hospital it's just the flu.
    A fit so called clever bloke, own business and a good lifestyle and he fell for this hoax bullsh]t.
    I know it's everyone's choice to be jabbed, but take a balanced view or play Russian roulete with your life

I agree with you Soulman, I've personally had friends lost to this.

5 out of six people say that Russian roulette is perfectly safe.
    Last edited by boingy; 07-12-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    One of my old school mates has just died from covid.
    He told his wife when they took him to hospital it's just the flu.
    A fit so called clever bloke, own business and a good lifestyle and he fell for this hoax bullsh]t.
    I know it's everyone's choice to be jabbed, but take a balanced view or play Russian roulete with your life
    I knew two people one a friend of mine who was a yoga instructor clever and a good lifestyle but died of a heart attack 2 weeks after AZ jab aged 43. Someone I worked with for 15 years who was a civil servant died 3 days after her 2nd jab aged 60 heart attack again. Perhaps they didn't take such a balanced view?

On the whole id say more people know someone who has had a very bad reaction/complications/vaccine damaged to these jabs or have died - far more than they know someone who has died of\with covid.

Simple really.

Out of every 1000 people taking the vaccine how many are dying “mysteriously” within days and how many are still living months later?

Come on Phil......you know the odds in favour of taking it?

Also in answer to your second point.

I don’t know anyone who’s had even the slightest reaction to the jab nor have I spoken to anyone who knows someone who’s had a bad reaction.

Does that put me in the minority regarding that point, I sincerely doubt it does!?

The ist jab and the booster knocked me about for a couple of days.
    My twin brother run back from Smethwick after having his jabs, no side effects.
    I know a women who's day job is injecting bottox and fillers into vain women.
    She said she won't have the jab, because you can't trust what's in it.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    On the whole id say more people know someone who has had a very bad reaction/complications/vaccine damaged to these jabs or have died - far more than they know someone who has died of\with covid.
    Not in my case Phil, lost my father in law last May, two good friends of mine have lost parents and I myself was quite ill with it despite being double jabbed at the time, I think it would have been touch and go had I not been.

About 10% of adults are unvaccinated. So thats about 6.7 million people who haven’t questioned the charlatans providing them with misinformation. What an odd world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post

I know a very healthy 50 year old who was a very pretty and educated woman and since her jab and the reaction to it she was in a coma and luckily now on the mend but has speech problems. Tragic!

One minute every f ucker is going to die from this Omicron s hite and the next minute it appears no worse - tons aren’t dropping dead. Can any scientists not give a concrete answer on this as the News make it sound like the Germans are coming again!

Makes me laugh - PCR bollox on entering the country again and masks then on the radio you hear this weekend the huge Jingle Bell Ball is on at the 02. Your can’t make it up!

Can somebody please explain to me why the virus is in retail shops but not cafes, pubs or restaurants where you don’t need a mask! Do the staff in Cafe Nero terminate the virus prior to opening so one can enjoy a hot choccie and blueberry muffin!

The whole f uckin thing is mad! Each to their own I say!

As for me I am staying safe and will keep in the hospitality areas where there’s no virus!

PS - can someone send Omicron or whatever it’s called to Senor Lai - the t wat in China!
    Last edited by baggieal; 07-12-2021 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I know a very healthy 50 year old who was a very pretty and educated woman and since her jab and the reaction to it she was in a coma and luckily now on the mend but has speech problems. Tragic!

One minute every f ucker is going to die from this Omicron s hite and the next minute it appears no worse - tons aren’t dropping dead. Can any scientists not give a concrete answer on this as the News make it sound like the Germans are coming again!

Makes me laugh - PCR bollox on entering the country again and masks then on the radio you hear this weekend the huge Jingle Bell Ball is on at the 02. Your can’t make it up!

Can somebody please explain to me why the virus is in retail shops but not cafes, pubs or restaurants where you don’t need a mask! Do the staff in Cafe Nero terminate the virus prior to opening so one can enjoy a hot choccie and blueberry muffin!

The whole f uckin thing is mad! Each to their own I say!

As for me I am staying safe and will keep in the hospitality areas where there’s no virus!

PS - can someone send Omicron or whatever it’s called to Senor Lai - the t wat in China!
    But previously you said we should be stopping everybody entering from other countries and shutting the routes down Al.

It looks like you’re doing the Covid Hokey Cokey here......are they in, out or do you want them to shake it all about!?

This Omicrom is totall b o l l o x though, spreads fast like a common cold but 99.99% of vaccinated people and 95% or more of those not vaccinated are not in danger.

I’ve said it for two weeks now.....NOTHING TO SEE HERE FFS!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)