+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuchs

Fuchs

A decent player but the current "touting himself to other clubs" which is doing the rounds...is disrespectful to the club and fans in my opinion. Not sure if the plan is to try and force the clubs hand into selling him in January...but it certainly looks like it. I have no problem with players moving on but show some f#ckin respect!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    A decent player but the current "touting himself to other clubs" which is doing the rounds...is disrespectful to the club and fans in my opinion. Not sure if the plan is to try and force the clubs hand into selling him in January...but it certainly looks like it. I have no problem with players moving on but show some f#ckin respect!
    I very rarely read it or buy it but every morning i look at the banner headline on the back page of The Courier and today its something to do with United losing out on money when Fuchs moves.Too many bad news stories regarding the club both on and off the pitch just now.

Agreed. Albeit it's only come from one interview (which seems a headline is taken from every other day) but f*ck sake wee man, a bit of respect to the club that's actually paying your wages here.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Agreed. Albeit it's only come from one interview (which seems a headline is taken from every other day) but f*ck sake wee man, a bit of respect to the club that's actually paying your wages here.
    What is being said mate?,i honestly have not got a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    What is being said mate?,i honestly have not got a clue.
    He's basically been telling some French interviewer exactly what clubs have been enquiring about him (including the uglies) and that if Utd sell him in January, then we won't receive the full transfer fee as we are due Alaves a sizeable sell-on.

He's basically been telling some French interviewer exactly what clubs have been enquiring about him (including the uglies) and that if Utd sell him in January, then we won't receive the full transfer fee as we are due Alaves a sizeable sell-on.
    I hope the club have a plan in place and are ready to go as soon as the window opens,we need a striker and a replacement for Fuchs or we may well drop like a stone.

I hope the club have a plan in place and are ready to go as soon as the window opens,we need a striker and a replacement for Fuchs or we may well drop like a stone.
    Scary thing is mate, we may well need an entire midfield come the summer. Levitt will be away, Fuchs will be away & Harkes is interesting teams down south. Saying that, I have more faith in this board & manager than the previous incumbents.

In a strange way that might be a good thing as in no point selling him in jan now, keep him till the summer

I very rarely read it or buy it but every morning i look at the banner headline on the back page of The Courier and today its something to do with United losing out on money when Fuchs moves.Too many bad news stories regarding the club both on and off the pitch just now.
    Yeah, bad news mostly jumped upon by gutter press after sh*te being spread by a small minority of bitter kunts

Never ever do i read too much into a lost in translation story like this! Seeing a French media story picked up by a journalist of the standard we are subjected to here, kinda guarantees its a load o pish!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)