+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Matchthread - The Millers v Gillingham

Millersmad Matchthread - The Millers v Gillingham

Fuming! He was fuming and that Raynor bloke was swearing his head off and for why? Because he lost in the last minute! I remember when he used to get under the skin of opposing managers when he was with us and he was damn good at it. It's a skill not to be honest with integraty and from what I have been told he's been good at it for years.
    But he did give us some good times and a spell int Championship that lasted more than a cold! I know who I prefer as our manager although I have had argument with an ex MM member who loves him more than Ronnie on the top of that he was going to stop supporting us if he ever left! He's still a fan ny.

After not being able to see the match on Friday, Saturday or Sunday due to some bizzarre black out I'm looking forrud to this one! 19 Unbeaten after tonight! It's clearly a record that we're unlikely to beat for a good number of years. Not because we won't play at this level for some time in the future it's because we're unlikely to see the strength and deapth within a squad better than we have today for decades!

It's a great time being a Miller and it's times like this that make the bad times bareable!

Kin love being a Miller!

Enjoy the match boys and girls

Johansson;
    Edmonds-Green,
    Ihiekwe (C),
    Harding;
    Ogbene,
    Barlaser,
    Rathbone,
    Wiles,
    Miller;
    Smith,
    Ladapo.

SUBS | Vickers, Mattock, Ferguson, Lindsay, Odoffin, Grigg, Kayode.

Evening Frog. We should win this, but we dropped off the high standards we’ve set recently.

If we play like we can could be a really good night

Evening chaps.

Quiet club tonight.

Gills only named 4 subs.

Evening all. Your resident moron signing in . The prospect of Evolution getting one over us is too awful to contemplate.

Evening all, in Blackpool this week, so missing the game, back for Saturday's game.
    Hopefully get the 3 pts, to keep us at the summit.

I would prefer Grigg up with Smith.

Morning Frog'n'all. Be interesting to see if we're going off the boil a bit. As I write 0-1 - bugger!

oh deae

OMG!
    Expensive mix up in the middle.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast