+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When In a rush!

When In a rush!

When people especially oldies are in a queue why the f uck don’t they know what they want before being served?

Cafe Nero this morning - huge queue and old couple get to the front - they debate what they want and ask the server his thoughts on muffins. At this point steam is coming out of my ears with the wait and I wanted to slam a blueberry muffin on a plate and say try this and get a f uckin move on!

Day gets no better as wife sends me to the paint shop - about eight people in a queue. Elderly couple debate which pastel colours would look better on their kitchen and ask the young lad. I had to say - buy some tester pots like every other f ucker and there’s a queue!

Day gets worse as go to the tip and surprise surprise there’s a queue. Two lots of elderly couples discussing the merits of recycling blocking the cardboard skip. As I couldn’t get past them quick enough my cardboard was chucked into household wastage and I heard one of the oldies calling me - what are you doing young man! My response was go and chat at whist drive or boules and then people in a rush could use the appropriate skips!

What a horrid and stressful day! I deserve a few glasses of red!

I wish though t wats would make up their minds before getting to the front of a queue!

The most annoying thing about old people, apart from the smell of urine, is the way they suddenly stop dead whilst walking in a shop or along a street.

A total lack of awareness seems to take over with a lot of people once they reach mid to late 70’s.

My wife is only 65 but she’s terrible at doing this so I actually hold her arm when we shop and make her keep moving.

I can tell the instant that she’s thinking about stopping dead and I make her keep going until we are not impinging people walking behind us.

My mum is 83 and she’s a nightmare at doing this.

They think that because they’re stopping every other f u c k e r should do as well!

NO......KEEP MOVING AND TURN YOUR HEAD TO CHECK YOUR SURROUNDINGS YOU SILLY OLD T W A T!

Kets! 😏
    Last edited by mickd1961; 07-12-2021 at 08:13 PM.

I think the pair of you doth protest too much

Has someone been having a go at you two oldies 😂

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    I think the pair of you doth protest too much

Has someone been having a go at you two oldies 😂

Can’t beat a good moan BS! In the States my Mrs is embarrassed when we have to do runners to avoid the 20% tip 😂

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can’t beat a good moan BS! In the States my Mrs is embarrassed when we have to do runners to avoid the 20% tip ��
    Man after my own heart I agree and do the same, 10% is plenty, unless we got some sort of freebie, 20% is ridiculous, I’d expect a happy ending to the meal

This board getting more like the TV show grumpy old men each day
    I must admit i'm getting there myself.
    My latest gripe is all this cheap crap coming from China that is sold mostly e-bay and Amazon and many other places as well.
    Everything appears to be coming from China and its mainly rubbish quality.
    Last year in lockdown i spend over £150 on hose pipes on line that are now leaking!! FF sake how hard is it to make a hose pipe!! Until then i inherited some of my old mans and hes been dead for 20 Years now !! Same with LED Bulbs, etc etc etc all made in China.
    Buy cheap buy twice as they say, problem these days its buy anything today buy again in a months time.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The most annoying thing about old people, apart from the smell of urine, is the way they suddenly stop dead whilst walking in a shop or along a street.

A total lack of awareness seems to take over with a lot of people once they reach mid to late 70’s.

My wife is only 65 but she’s terrible at doing this so I actually hold her arm when we shop and make her keep moving.

I can tell the instant that she’s thinking about stopping dead and I make her keep going until we are not impinging people walking behind us.

My mum is 83 and she’s a nightmare at doing this.

They think that because they’re stopping every other f u c k e r should do as well!

NO......KEEP MOVING AND TURN YOUR HEAD TO CHECK YOUR SURROUNDINGS YOU SILLY OLD T W A T!

Kets! ��
    I try not to stop dead.
    Last edited by kettering_baggie; 07-12-2021 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Error!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I try not to stop dead.
    Don't blame you Mike, you'd look like a flying sausage in all that lycra if you went over the handlebars........

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can’t beat a good moan BS! In the States my Mrs is embarrassed when we have to do runners to avoid the 20% tip ��
    You need to calm down, mate; there must be some good footage of Mr Hugill demonstrating the art of centre forward play that you could watch. Would surely take your mind off being stuck in a queue behind oldies……..!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Don't blame you Mike, you'd look like a flying sausage in all that lycra if you went over the handlebars........
    I tried that a few years back, was rewarded with a short stay in Kettering General!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)