+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Unofficial NCM Ashes thread

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Australia are better at cricket.

Rugby different altogether we have slapped em about last 8-9 games.
    They’ve won more WCs than us, and union isn’t even that big a sport over there.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It doesnt matter what happened 20 years ago its about now.

They are a better test cricket side obviously.

20/50 over cricket id say we are better than them but that isnt proper cricket to me.

It is a big sport over here, make no mistake.

Not compared to League, Foreign I don't think which is the dominant code. Although it looks like we might be "off the hook" for a 5-0 with a positive Covid case in the England camp. Wonder what B-List movies Channel 7 will now be showing today.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    It is a big sport over here, make no mistake.
    Ah ok. My memory is that RL in NSW and QLD was the big winter sport with Aussie Rules in Vic, but you’d know.

Either way, World Cup wins are probably a better measure of long term success than who’s won the last 10ish games.

The England cricket team have been confined to their rooms. No doubt holding out for a draw.

Ah ok. My memory is that RL in NSW and QLD was the big winter sport with Aussie Rules in Vic, but you’d know.

Either way, World Cup wins are probably a better measure of long term success than who’s won the last 10ish games.

The England cricket team have been confined to their rooms. No doubt holding out for a draw.
    You are correct. Unlike me with the covid get out of jail card comment above as I see its going ahead. Oh dear.

Are we fighting back in to this? Bowlers have been very good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Not compared to League, Foreign I don't think which is the dominant code. Although it looks like we might be "off the hook" for a 5-0 with a positive Covid case in the England camp. Wonder what B-List movies Channel 7 will now be showing today.
    I did the big lap a few years ago and I can tell you that outside of NSW/QLD, league is not the dominant code. That title unfortunately falls to cross country netball/aerial ping pong. I could also go into a long winded rant about union and the popularity/size of, but I don’t want to ruin a cricket thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Are we fighting back in to this? Bowlers have been very good so far.
    We all know that one of the Aussies will crack on with a big score. That’s the difference. Well, one of them anyway.

When Jimmy comes back on we have half a chance 🤞

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast