+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phillips Injured

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Its of little consolation but the bottom 3 also have some tough fixtures in December.
    Get er poured......

So what I read in here is the Sht has hit the fan.
    Everyone was warned what can happen and if don't all sound so surprised.
    The only good thing out of this is clubs come out fighting let's see if our club has it in them.
    Bring that Orta feeling I say.

If he picks the players the rest of us would pick and in their rightful positions,then it mighnt be too bad.
    Struick for Cooper
    Foresaw for Phillips
    Shackleton or Bate
    Rodrigo or Gelhard

Then theres Cresswell, Dramah, Greenwood, Summerville

But he won’t. We’ll be treated to Roberts and Firpo.

Well it has happened in other sports. Young players getting the chance and changing the histories of their Club. Orgs will probably know who I'm on about. If others don't it is Tom Brady. #1 Quarterback got injured and he got his chance. #199 pick in the draft. Has gone on to rule the game.

We have a lot of young players maybe one can step forward and shine. Problem is that they need to be selected first as many have pointed out that doesn't happen a lot.

Roberts and Firpo are average.

I think what all of us hope is one of the young kids comes in and tears it up. Cresswell and Joffy would not surprise me if they got a a chance and took it.

however, you have get the chance.

I think of all of them Drameh could be the one who eventually develops into a top top player - he can defend, is big and quick and when he goes forward looks like a rolls royce of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    Well it has happened in other sports. Young players getting the chance and changing the histories of their Club. Orgs will probably know who I'm on about. If others don't it is Tom Brady. #1 Quarterback got injured and he got his chance. #199 pick in the draft. Has gone on to rule the game.

We have a lot of young players maybe one can step forward and shine. Problem is that they need to be selected first as many have pointed out that doesn't happen a lot.
    Indeed. Brady’s still pretty damn good too!

To stick with throwball, the new Pants’ quarterback is definitely a very able replacement, but obviously he was already highly ranked coming from arguably the best college program (so expected to fit in from day one) but the transition from college sports here isn’t always smooth.

I’ve liked what I’ve seen of most of our young guns and there are a few more hovering on the periphery who might make their mark sooner rather than later.

This December was always going to be tough, so sooner would be nice, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    If he picks the players the rest of us would pick and in their rightful positions,then it mighnt be too bad.
    Struick for Cooper
    Foresaw for Phillips
    Shackleton or Bate
    Rodrigo or Gelhard

Then theres Cresswell, Dramah, Greenwood, Summerville

But he won’t. We’ll be treated to Roberts and Firpo.
    He has to play them nothing else but i suspect the usual suspects will be picked firpo roberts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)