+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s games

Quote Originally Posted by fromafar View Post
    Sorry Lads and Lassies, good luck with the football, but today is 33 degrees, and a perfect sunny day here in Brisbane,! good luck.!
    A great day for watching England cricket then

It’s all over Wigan win 2-1

We are still top of the league!

Can’t wait to play Wigan again we will smash them!
    Very plain against a struggling Shrews side

It's ludicrous that we have supplied this waster (to us) Tilt to our most dangerous rivals. He must have won them 20 free kicks tonight.
    Fetch him back in Jan and send him to York City.

On holidays in Norn Iron so streamed the game last night on my phone, then chanced upon a Rotherham fan working behind a bar in Portrush in a place that had MK vs Plymouth on. We get to the most surprising places haha. Being from Watford myself I seem encounter a lot of Millers fans not from or based in Rotherham. This lad though said his Dad drives a taxi in Rotherham and says Warney is such a cracking bloke and always asks nice questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    It's ludicrous that we have supplied this waster (to us) Tilt to our most dangerous rivals. He must have won them 20 free kicks tonight.
    Fetch him back in Jan and send him to York City.
    To be honest it really does pee me off, bring him back in January & put him up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    To be honest it really does pee me off, bring him back in January & put him up for sale.
    One thing, he can’t play for them against us. Agree put him up for sale in January and let’s see how bad Wigan want him.

We can only hope,.!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    One thing, he can’t play for them against us. Agree put him up for sale in January and let’s see how bad Wigan want him.
    One thing is for sure, if we have agreed to a season long loan and then do that there will be many clubs who will refuse (or at least consider very carefully) ever entering into future loan agreements with RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    One thing is for sure, if we have agreed to a season long loan and then do that there will be many clubs who will refuse (or at least consider very carefully) ever entering into future loan agreements with RUFC.
    So what. They wanted him on loan we let him out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So what. They wanted him on loan we let him out there.
    Are you sure it was just one sided? There must have been some interest on our side in loaning him out or we wouldn't have done it. It certainly wasn't the same motive as to why we loaned out the players to Guisely, etc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast