+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot - It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Ot - It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Can't see him surviving this personally , this ones a step too far with that women cracking jokes about it whilst the majority of us stuck to the rules .

Get rid .

I would be very surprised nay shocked if he resigned. Noticed a tearful Austin Allegro Stratton has gone.
    Boris makes John Major look a top class PM.
    Only way Boris will go is when his backbenchers stab him in the back.

The crafty bugger ez plotted his way art.

1. Claim in the Commons that he was told by his advisers that no party took place and claims he took their word

2. Condemn and be outraged by the video of the laughing advisers.

3 The age old tactic of setting up an internal inquiry "to get to the truth of the matter". If any adviser is guilty of holding a party he knew nothing abart say they will be disciplined.

4 Put pressure on Senior Press Spokeswoman to resign to imply it was her to blame for "hiding" the party from PM

5 Inquiry reports that Johnson knew nothing abart the party and was deceived by his advisers

6 Advisers blamed and sacked. Johnson the hero for sorting it all out and becomes the victim in all this.

I think they are going to have to get rid before the next election personally .

Going to be carrying too much baggage and the Tories aren't daft .

If they can get rid of Thatcher they'll not think twice about Johnson .

He's served his purpose with the vast majority of em , got brexit done and earned another term in office .

Knives will be getting sharpened as we speak with the contenders ready to stake their claim .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The crafty bugger ez plotted his way art.

1. Claim in the Commons that he was told by his advisers that no party took place and claims he took their word

2. Condemn and be outraged by the video of the laughing advisers.

3 The age old tactic of setting up an internal inquiry "to get to the truth of the matter". If any adviser is guilty of holding a party he knew nothing abart say they will be disciplined.

4 Put pressure on Senior Press Spokeswoman to resign to imply it was her to blame for "hiding" the party from PM

5 Inquiry reports that Johnson knew nothing abart the party and was deceived by his advisers

6 Advisers blamed and sacked. Johnson the hero for sorting it all out and becomes the victim in all this.
    arr Blame Conway !

The Conservatives can do what they want now.
    They are going to get away with it - there is no opposition - no alternative.
    Corbyn made sure of that.
    And the Conservatives know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    arr Blame Conway !
    Conway is looking to buy Downing Street.

Clever buggas the Tories , they get rid of the leader and he takes all the shyte with him or her .

New leader gets a clean slate and everything is forgotten .

They got rid of Thatcher and Major won .

Cameron resigned and May won although with a minority government .

May went and Johnson won with a massive majority .

It's a well worn path and it's a successful one too .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Can't see him surviving this personally , this ones a step too far with that women cracking jokes about it whilst the majority of us stuck to the rules .

Get rid .
    Not a chance Bozo will resign, others to be thrown under the bus before he goes.
    Would like to know who provided the footage to the media of Allegra Stratton rehearsing.
    They will have to drag him out of Downing Street.
    My wild guess is next April, around Easter time....

Meanwhile he will keep dropping a b0llock now and again and getting away with it.
    Starmer needs to up his game substantially.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 09-12-2021 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Not a chance Bozo will resign, others to be thrown under the bus before he goes.
    Would like to know who provided the footage to the media of Allegra Stratton rehearsing.
    They will have to drag him out of Downing Street.
    My wild guess is next April, around Easter time....

Meanwhile he will keep dropping a b0llock now and again and getting away with it.
    Starmer needs to up his game substantially.
    No I don't think he'll resign either but I reckon the knives are getting sharpened and we will see the letters start hitting the 1922 committee's in tray in the new year forcing a leadership election .

The Tories will start to clean up their act as the clock counts down to a GE , a new broom sweeps clean so to speak .

Sunak pitching his fiscal responsibility card would be my favourite for the job .

Labour could do with Johnson stopping on as PM to tell the truth , he's probably their biggest asset .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast