+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restrictions for evermore, lockdown every winter

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have never read 1984 but I have seen the end of the road leading George Orwell’s house at Barnhll on the island of Jura.
    Try and read it......staggeringly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    I think thats the last thing she would rather be doing.
    Obviously Nicola would rather be sitting in her second home at Bridge of Allan but being a little big noise ‘lording it’ live on BBC1 Scotland every day is a pretty good option for her.

RROS, in your opinion whats your gut feeling on how things are going to pan out in the next few weeks month and a half, re restictions etc etc.

I always enjoy reading your posts and for what its worth i have been in agreement with the majority of. them over the last 18 plus months.
    Just a wee add on Doris saying today "look over there, restrictions are worse"......Is true but to me that's like being relegated through playoffs or btm......same ****ing result erosion of freedom, personal choices and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think the precesdent has been set......Restrictions and lockdown is a tool to control the masses.

It's so much more than party politics but Doris is as weak as Butchers defence, Sturgeon has alterior motives and Starmer is the opposistion that dosent oppose.

I think we will be hokey kokey with restrictions permanent......there is no chance of going back to "normal" and mandatory vaccinations will be the final battle.

In all honest most folk can't or won't see what's happened/happening or just pretend it dosent really effect them.......I've no bairns....something I'm unbelievably grateful for now but how anyone who has children or grand children can support this or look the other way is mind boggling to me.

I've lost a Cple of acquaintances over this I expect to lose a few more in the future.
    In my opinion the politicians and health professionals have a cheek complaining about pregnant women who are unvaccinated with the Covid vaccine are now in hospital suffering from Covid.
    These are the same politicians and health professionals who advised pregnant women not to get their Covid vaccinations until they had given birth in case the vaccinations caused damage to their unborn child.
    The Covid vaccines were rushed into production in nine months instead of the usual period of up to ten years to ensure that several stages of clinical trials took place before they were signed off as fit for use.
    I am not convinced that the Covid vaccinations are giving me any protection against contracting and possibly dying from the Covid-19 virus but I took them to let me get into home games at Dens Park in case Nippy insists that everyone has to show their vaccine certificate showing that they have had both their Covid vaccinations.

In my opinion the politicians and health professionals have a cheek complaining about pregnant women who are unvaccinated with the Covid vaccine are now in hospital suffering from Covid.
    These are the same politicians and health professionals who advised pregnant women not to get their Covid vaccinations until they had given birth in case the vaccinations caused damage to their unborn child.
    The Covid vaccines were rushed into production in nine months instead of the usual period of up to ten years to ensure that several stages of clinical trials took place before they were signed off as fit for use.
    I am not convinced that the Covid vaccinations are giving me any protection against contracting and possibly dying from the Covid-19 virus but I took them to let me get into home games at Dens Park in case Nippy insists that everyone has to show their vaccine certificate showing that they have had both their Covid vaccinations.
    Have you had Covid? You’re obviously not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I think the precesdent has been set......Restrictions and lockdown is a tool to control the masses.

It's so much more than party politics but Doris is as weak as Butchers defence, Sturgeon has alterior motives and Starmer is the opposistion that dosent oppose.

I think we will be hokey kokey with restrictions permanent......there is no chance of going back to "normal" and mandatory vaccinations will be the final battle.

In all honest most folk can't or won't see what's happened/happening or just pretend it dosent really effect them.......I've no bairns....something I'm unbelievably grateful for now but how anyone who has children or grand children can support this or look the other way is mind boggling to me.

I've lost a Cple of acquaintances over this I expect to lose a few more in the future.
    Cheers for the reply, i was just speaking about this with the other half today...she was saying to be ahhh but things are not really effecting us though are they, i then had to remind of her of all the hoops we had to jump through for going on holiday Oct past there.....i also reminded her about us having to wait outside our GP before we can go in for an appointment etc etc....too many people are now accepting these things as being normal......some people are sleepwalking into this....it is only when you really sit down and think how much HAS changed in the last 18-20 months....and i cannot see it it changing anytime soon if at all.

Cheers for the reply, i was just speaking about this with the other half today...she was saying to be ahhh but things are not really effecting us though are they, i then had to remind of her of all the hoops we had to jump through for going on holiday Oct past there.....i also reminded her about us having to wait outside our GP before we can go in for an appointment etc etc....too many people are now accepting these things as being normal......some people are sleepwalking into this....it is only when you really sit down and think how much HAS changed in the last 18-20 months....and i cannot see it it changing anytime soon if at all.
    Masks, passports, working from home does the square root of zip......I'm long past thinking they are just stupid for implementing this there is evil intent to control lives across the globe.......and this world is full of cowards who refuse to see it because as you have pointed out the "it aint really effecting us yet mantra".....And are looking the other way whilst their friends, neighbours, colleagues and family are being excluded from society.

If I'm honest.....I see those that hold those opinions as bad as the zealots who are implementing it.

Brutal truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Have you had Covid? You’re obviously not dead.
    Not everyone who contracts Covid dies from it.
    When I received the results of my first Coronavirus test at the beginning of June 2020 which was negative I asked the NHS Tayside doctor giving me my result how many people did they expect to contract Coronavirus.
    She replied that they expected 7% of the U.K. population to contract Coronavirus not die from it.
    I have never contracted the Covid-19 virus which was previously called Coronavirus.

Not everyone who contracts Covid dies from it.
    When I received the results of my first Coronavirus test at the beginning of June 2020 which was negative I asked the NHS Tayside doctor giving me my result how many people did they expect to contract Coronavirus.
    She replied that they expected 7% of the U.K. population to contract Coronavirus not die from it.
    I have never contracted the Covid-19 virus which was previously called Coronavirus.
    So the vaccines worked then?

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    So the vaccines worked then?
    I may have remained Covid free if I had not had any vaccinations. I did not have my first Covid-19 vaccination until the middle of last June and I was not due to get my booster vaccination until 12th February 2022 until Nicola and the Dentist panicked reducing the time between the second and third (booster Covid vaccinations from 6 months to 3 months.
    Originally the Pfizer vaccinations were produced to be administered three weeks apart but the Politicians and health experts ‘moved the goalposts’ by the extending the period between vaccinations to up to 12 weeks.
    We will never know if this extension of the timescale between vaccinations allowed the Covid-19 virus to take hold in the UK resulting in far more positive cases and deaths as the U.K. public will not be told.
    It will likely be classed as classified Government information which can only be released in 25 or 30 years time, if at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)