+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restrictions for evermore, lockdown every winter

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Next lockdown.......AM NO DAEING IT........ PHUCK THEM !!!
    Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Think his point is she will be looking forward to her screen time.
    I think thats the last thing she would rather be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    I think thats the last thing she would rather be doing.
    Well it's the last thing Doris wants to be doing as he gets caught out lying, she needs airtime to push for a 3rd referendum and to distract from her appalling record on education, drugs, nhs, vaccine rollout, having a racist in her cabinet.....etc....a distraction......just as Doris needed the distraction today from his sneering smirking lying team.

And I'm not saying he's not a liar, he's a compulsive liar.

Well it's the last thing Doris wants to be doing as he gets caught out lying, she needs airtime to push for a 3rd referendum and to distract from her appalling record on education, drugs, nhs, vaccine rollout, having a racist in her cabinet.....etc....a distraction......just as Doris needed the distraction today from his sneering smirking lying team.
    I am no Sturgeon supporter far from it.

RROS, in your opinion whats your gut feeling on how things are going to pan out in the next few weeks month and a half, re restictions etc etc.

I always enjoy reading your posts and for what its worth i have been in agreement with the majority of. them over the last 18 plus months.

I am no Sturgeon supporter far from it.
    I didn't think you were......

RROS, in your opinion whats your gut feeling on how things are going to pan out in the next few weeks month and a half, re restictions etc etc.

I always enjoy reading your posts and for what its worth i have been in agreement with the majority of. them over the last 18 plus months.
    I think the precesdent has been set......Restrictions and lockdown is a tool to control the masses.

It's so much more than party politics but Doris is as weak as Butchers defence, Sturgeon has alterior motives and Starmer is the opposistion that dosent oppose.

I think we will be hokey kokey with restrictions permanent......there is no chance of going back to "normal" and mandatory vaccinations will be the final battle.

In all honest most folk can't or won't see what's happened/happening or just pretend it dosent really effect them.......I've no bairns....something I'm unbelievably grateful for now but how anyone who has children or grand children can support this or look the other way is mind boggling to me.

I've lost a Cple of acquaintances over this I expect to lose a few more in the future.

Curious Islay have you read 1984......I know most people have heard of it but most look blank when I ask if they have read it.
    I have never read 1984 but I have seen the end of the road leading George Orwell’s house at Barnhll on the island of Jura.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    I think the point being is she’s a control freak.
    Thank you. My sentiments entirely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)