+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Firstly I'm not vaccinated. I had covid just after the Solihull game, you know the one with the record breaking attendance... I didn't die. The majority don't and now I have the proper antibodies.

Covid pass makes no sense as the vaxed can still catch covid and can still pass it on, so it's a waste of time and makes me feel something more sinister is occurring and even more determined to avoid that injection.

If I'm refused access with my season ticket on Saturday and going forward, I'll be straight over the to the ticket office claiming my refund. I know its not the clubs fault but out of principle I'm not accepting it.

Just read the official guidance, which states that passes or tests will be needed for:

Nightclubs
    Indoor unseated venues with more than 500 people
    Unseated outdoor venues with more than 4,000 people
    Any venue with more than 10,000 people

So does that apply to any venue with more than 10,000 people inside, or any venue with the capacity to hold more than 10,000 people?

Unless we do another £5 offer it won't affect us, but it will be a nightmare for clubs who average around 8-12,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Firstly I'm not vaccinated. I had covid just after the Solihull game, you know the one with the record breaking attendance... I didn't die. The majority don't and now I have the proper antibodies.

Covid pass makes no sense as the vaxed can still catch covid and can still pass it on, so it's a waste of time and makes me feel something more sinister is occurring and even more determined to avoid that injection.

If I'm refused access with my season ticket on Saturday and going forward, I'll be straight over the to the ticket office claiming my refund. I know its not the clubs fault but out of principle I'm not accepting it.
    I fully support your position. Not saying everybody should do the same but everybody has to do what's right for them now. I really am very fearful of what is coming over the next year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Will the 'free' ones from the NHS suffice?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    I don’t know why you haven’t had the vaccine, but no one has claimed everyone dies or even the majority. It is however a highly transmissible disease that makes a minority of people very ill and a smaller minority dead. I don’t know how you know you have ‘proper antibodies’, but even if you have, they will eventually reduce.

The vaccines greatly reduce your chances of passing it on, getting very sick and dying from it. By getting vaccinated you’re helping to protect yourself and others.

Bear in mind that it will probably take a bit longer to get into the ground on Saturday, so arrive a little bit earlier. This will fall on deaf ears as the warning did for the Solihull game where people were moaning they couldn't walk straight in arriving at 10 to 3

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yes.
    Any idea how you can get the pass then? My understanding is the NHS website produces it when you enter the result, but only if you're over 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Bear in mind that it will probably take a bit longer to get into the ground on Saturday, so arrive a little bit earlier. This will fall on deaf ears as the warning did for the Solihull game where people were moaning they couldn't walk straight in arriving at 10 to 3
    Why will it take longer to get in to the ground on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I really am very fearful of what is coming over the next year or two.
    I work in travel and have had approaching two years of unrelenting stress and difficult decisions. It's been awful and just as we were starting to see signs of improvement, we've had the rug pulled from underneath us once more. If things don't improve very soon, the whole industry is in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Wait for all the anti-vaxers to die. Of every 33 people who die of Covid 32 have not been vaccinated so it shouldn't take long. If you know any refusniks do them a favour and make sure they understand basic risk and reward/penalty.

Even then it just is not going away and the youth of today have my sympathy at their loss of freedoms.
    It's nature's way of filtering out the also-rans. I feel sorry for folk who for various medical reasons cannot have the vaccination, but there again it's nature at work, filtering out the less fit. I've no time at all for those who give their religion as a reason for not taking the jab, they are as much a waste of the NHS as those who think they are too brave, and the anti-vaxxers too, brain dead the lot of 'em. Come on nature, do what you're good at!

Please don't think I have no sympathy for the bereaved families left behind but only they know why their loved ones didn't get vaccinated - and they have to live with it.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast