+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    My mistake the new rules for football grounds don't come into force till next Wednesday. It may or may not affect games after tho
    Masks don't work look at the EU , you can work at home or go into work if you choose ? , it makes you wonder why they rushed plan B out yesterday ? I for one am baffled , now where's my cat !?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    One of the biggest problems is that too many people don’t comply!
    Amen brother. Everyone is sick of it but it is what it is and some people including myself are at extreme risk and will most likely die if I catch it so I hope people respect the restrictions even in light of the incompetent in 10 Downing Street.

I have just downloaded the NHS app to prove my Covid Pass.
    It shows a square I assume is for scanning purposes BUT, it also states "Your NHS COVID Pass expires 11 December 2021 at 7.56 am"

Why does it expire ?

I have been jabbed 3 times, the booster was only last week.

How do I get the pass to be renewed ?

Just reprint it at a later date. It will then show as valid for another month.

OK thanks, so you have to do this every month ?

I also have that little credit card sized piece of paper showing dates of 1st and 2nd jabs, is that classed as a pass ?

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    I also have that little credit card sized piece of paper showing dates of 1st and 2nd jabs, is that classed as a pass ?
    Not sure that is accepted although I keep mine in my wallet. As others have said it looks like it's next week before the new guidelines come into play so Saturday shouldn't be an issue.

Regarding the vaccinations I've had two and contracted Covid at the end of October. Have to say I'm glad I had the vaccinations because it still hit me really badly. I actually went 36 hours in bed without having anything to eat or drink or even going to the toilet. I'm still having slight breathing problems 6 weeks later and I dread to think how I would have coped if not for the vaccines and have a greater sympathy now for those who contracted it before the vaccines, it must have been absolutely dreadful for many of them.

I suppose the good thing is despite being really ill with it I didn't need additional medical support and was able to get through it with self medication etc so if nothing else the vaccines are doing their job in a lot of cases by reducing the number of people needing to be admitted to hospital or require other medical assistance.

Either way please don't take it lightly, show some common sense and be mindful of others, and last but not least follow the guidelines regardless of the hypocrisy of those who set them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I don't know if anyone is interested from a comment from someone in one of the world's most Covid law restrictive countries, but you're all going to be bouncing in and out of restrictions until someone (i.e. the people) say enough is enough.

Many 'down under' are sick to death of being told what to do by their completely out of touch governments, but there are just as many who would be happy to be locked in their homes for the rest of their lives as long as the government (tax payers) pay for it.

The fear that is pushed by the government and the media (where in NZ has had massive financial handouts from the state, as well as the ongoing advertising revenue they receive from the state) is beyond palpable. Many think that if they contract any variant of Covid it is 'instant' death.

But apart from that, it's pretty sunny today
    For whatever reason you’ve neglected to mention that NZ has had a grand total of 44 deaths due to Covid.

One reassuring bit about this pandemic is that it’s been demonstrated time and again that people on the right of the political spectrum have an ability to talk sh!t on a whole range of issues.

Possibly. Although I really don't agree with these passes, on the continent at least they are geared up for them with scanners and the only acceptable version of the pass is the universal QR code. We've had little information about how this will be rolled out in practical terms which only makes me even more sceptical about why it has actually been introduced. The government has had Plan B on the shelf for months so surely someone has considered exactly what proof is acceptable? Yesterday's leak of the Allegra Stratton video seems too much of a coincidence to me. Boris bumbles his way from one crisis to the next.

I'm honestly not a conspiracy theorist, but I certainly keep an open mind to what we're told by both the government and the media. The longer this goes on, the more it doesn't stack up. One that keeps sticking out to me is that we were originally told to stay at home to protect the NHS as if it becomes overwhelmed, people will die from treatable illnesses and injuries. But the NHS concurrently closed down many clinics and services which has, and continues to result in the exact thing we set out to avoid.

OK thanks, so you have to do this every month ?
    Just print it when you need it if your previous one has run out.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast