+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread - thought i'd already seen it discussed but couldn't find it. Anyone any idea if this will come into force. I note Boris says outdoor venues with more than 10,000 people which would not affect us normally, but technically the venue is capable of holding more than 10,000 and so does that change the approach?

The next question is if the Covid pass is required, under 16s are not able to get them at the moment so presume they would be exempt? My two boys are both under 16 and season ticket holders.

Anyone got any ideas?

Finally, I cannot tell you how sick to death I am of this. I know everyone has different views depending on their age and how they've been affected by the pandemic, but my personal view is we can't carry on like this. I've had enough.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-12-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Fixed Off Topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread - thought i'd already seen it discussed but couldn't find it. Anyone any idea if this will come into force. I note Boris says outdoor venues with more than 10,000 people which would not affect us normally, but technically the venue is capable of holding more than 10,000 and so does that change the approach?

The next question is if the Covid pass is required, under 16s are not able to get them at the moment so presume they would be exempt? My two boys are both under 16 and season ticket holders.

Anyone got any ideas?

Finally, I cannot tell you how sick to death I am of this. I know everyone has different views depending on their age and how they've been affected by the pandemic, but my personal view is we can't carry on like this. I've had enough.
    So long as people comply it will continue and will only get worse.

It's here to stay though, fcuking CCP

Anyone got any ideas?

I’m in a similar boat, but apparently a negative lateral flow test will be enough.

BBC News says:
    This will include.......unseated outdoor venues with more than 5,000 people and any venue with more than 10,000 people.

Seeing as ours are seated and (usually) under 10,000, it shouldn't affect us but the admin will be a nightmare so they'll probably do it based on capacity.

Had my vaccines so all good.... Can't see it applying to under 18s.

We all have! - what do suggest we do then?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    So long as people comply it will continue and will only get worse.
    One of the biggest problems is that too many people don’t comply!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Wait for all the anti-vaxers to die. Of every 33 people who die of Covid 32 have not been vaccinated so it shouldn't take long. If you know any refusniks do them a favour and make sure they understand basic risk and reward/penalty.

Even then it just is not going away and the youth of today have my sympathy at their loss of freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Well, I'm not claiming to have the answers, but then nor am I in a position where I'm expected to. My view is let it run. We've done lockdowns which in my view are more widely harmful and ultimately don't work and surely the whole point of vaccination was to allow a return to normality. I hope this new variant is the less virulent strain we've been waiting for.

I know living in a state of continued paralysis isn't doing anyone any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Had my vaccines so all good.... Can't see it applying to under 18s.
    Me too. Hopefully it won't apply to U18s as it has broader consequences for that age group otherwise.

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast