+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Any idea how you can get the pass then? My understanding is the NHS website produces it when you enter the result, but only if you're over 18.
    My two u 18s get texts to show when they enter a negative result, which was enough previously, so I assume it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    My two u 18s get texts to show when they enter a negative result, which was enough previously, so I assume it still is.
    Thanks, didn't know that was the case so will look at that if necessary. I'm used to Italy where everything is QR code scanners so was anticipating the same here.

I am shocked that a couple of posters, have wished death on people, who have chosen not to get vaccinated. I usually do not comment on the situation in England, as obviously, I'm not living there. I can only put forward what I have experienced and lived through, Florida opened up on May 4th 2020, covid figures have been up and down, same as everywhere. In the last few months Florida has been near the bottom, of the individual States Covid table. We have been living life normally since September 2020 (mask rules lifted). Looking at UK from the outside, it seems that freedom is being challenged by the politicians.

Today was the final straw for me with trying to comply. It was done by a government trying to deflect headlines from its Christmas party. And the fact they had a Christmas party proves they don’t fear this virus anywhere near as much as they’re trying to make us fear it. The damage we’re doing to our economy, our childrens education, our mental health is so disproportionate to the death rate of Covid it’s unfathomable.
    The measures being imposed on us is like finding a wasp in your living room so blowing up your house!
    My kids have missed so much school, and for what? They’re not dying. They’re not even getting ill. The mortality rate for anyone under 80 and not suffering with major health issues is negligible. I know of 4 people that have been registered as a Covid death. All four of them were terminally ill. Two of them contracted Covid from going to the hospital to die from cancer. Dying WITH Covid is completely different to dying FROM Covid. Has any virus ever been recorded in this way?
    Any loss of life is sad but the cure, IMO is far more damaging than the virus!
    And I say all this having had Covid myself (it’s pretty awful) and own a business that has actually done very well from the lockdowns.

I have a covid pass, (so obviously double vaccinated) mainly because we had a holiday booked. The wife had to book lateral flow tests, at £35 each which were never used due to rule changes, while we were away, which forced us to buy PCR 2 day tests at £50 pounds each. Which hadn't arrived inside the two days after returning from holiday, so the wife found out you could get a free PCR test from the Jubilee Campus. As it was, the £50 test kits arrived the day we went to the Campus site, so we took both and they returned negative. What a load of money making bollox.
    To return to the start of my post, even though having a covid pass, i.e. double jabbed, I will have to think twice about going as a matter of principle, as it is virtually impossible to catch covid, outdoors let alone being hospitalised.
    There is something very sinister attached to all this, just not sure what. I just wish someone/ country/countries had the nuts to call out China for it's actions.

5 of us go together, 3 of us not jabbed and 2 double jabbed. We will all stand together and boycott from the first day Passes come in. May seem petty to some but i will not stand for discrimination of any sorts of my mates.

I don't know if anyone is interested from a comment from someone in one of the world's most Covid law restrictive countries, but you're all going to be bouncing in and out of restrictions until someone (i.e. the people) say enough is enough.

Many 'down under' are sick to death of being told what to do by their completely out of touch governments, but there are just as many who would be happy to be locked in their homes for the rest of their lives as long as the government (tax payers) pay for it.

The fear that is pushed by the government and the media (where in NZ has had massive financial handouts from the state, as well as the ongoing advertising revenue they receive from the state) is beyond palpable. Many think that if they contract any variant of Covid it is 'instant' death.

But apart from that, it's pretty sunny today

I have a hamster called Boris so I am exempt from all rules and regulations. I'm having an express BBQ xmas eve your all welcome .Snacks , nibbles music and a topless Secret Santa I would call it a small party but I suppose it could be classed as a business meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Today was the final straw for me with trying to comply. It was done by a government trying to deflect headlines from its Christmas party. And the fact they had a Christmas party proves they don’t fear this virus anywhere near as much as they’re trying to make us fear it. The damage we’re doing to our economy, our childrens education, our mental health is so disproportionate to the death rate of Covid it’s unfathomable.
    The measures being imposed on us is like finding a wasp in your living room so blowing up your house!
    My kids have missed so much school, and for what? They’re not dying. They’re not even getting ill. The mortality rate for anyone under 80 and not suffering with major health issues is negligible. I know of 4 people that have been registered as a Covid death. All four of them were terminally ill. Two of them contracted Covid from going to the hospital to die from cancer. Dying WITH Covid is completely different to dying FROM Covid. Has any virus ever been recorded in this way?
    Any loss of life is sad but the cure, IMO is far more damaging than the virus!
    And I say all this having had Covid myself (it’s pretty awful) and own a business that has actually done very well from the lockdowns.
    well said !

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Why will it take longer to get in to the ground on Saturday?
    My mistake the new rules for football grounds don't come into force till next Wednesday. It may or may not affect games after tho

Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast