+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread - thought i'd already seen it discussed but couldn't find it. Anyone any idea if this will come into force. I note Boris says outdoor venues with more than 10,000 people which would not affect us normally, but technically the venue is capable of holding more than 10,000 and so does that change the approach?

The next question is if the Covid pass is required, under 16s are not able to get them at the moment so presume they would be exempt? My two boys are both under 16 and season ticket holders.

Anyone got any ideas?

Finally, I cannot tell you how sick to death I am of this. I know everyone has different views depending on their age and how they've been affected by the pandemic, but my personal view is we can't carry on like this. I've had enough.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-12-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Fixed Off Topic prefix