+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Carry on as we were two weeks ago. Not a single death worldwide from Omicron. Complete overreaction, entirely political.
    This^^^

Omicron appears to be a lot less likely to cause hospitalisations and fatalities, let's hope this turns out to be correct in the long term. First 5 mins of this vid are well worth a watch.

Last edited by countygump; 09-12-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Amen brother. Everyone is sick of it but it is what it is and some people including myself are at extreme risk and will most likely die if I catch it so I hope people respect the restrictions even in light of the incompetent in 10 Downing Street.
    I would hope that most of the population consider themselves better than them - we should not sink to their level.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I have a hamster called Boris so I am exempt from all rules and regulations. I'm having an express BBQ xmas eve your all welcome .Snacks , nibbles music and a topless Secret Santa I would call it a small party but I suppose it could be classed as a business meeting.
    I look forward to it Pedro. Business meeting also, so we can claim expenses

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie68 View Post
    5 of us go together, 3 of us not jabbed and 2 double jabbed. We will all stand together and boycott from the first day Passes come in. May seem petty to some but i will not stand for discrimination of any sorts of my mates.
    You can get in with a negative LF test, and you can get those for free. I think it’s basically pointless, but it’s not really discriminating against anyone unless they’ve actually got the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    I have just downloaded the NHS app to prove my Covid Pass.
    It shows a square I assume is for scanning purposes BUT, it also states "Your NHS COVID Pass expires 11 December 2021 at 7.56 am"

Why does it expire ?

I have been jabbed 3 times, the booster was only last week.

How do I get the pass to be renewed ?
    You can get an NHS Covid pass letter as proof of vaccination status. The phone app thing only lasts a month, the letter has no expiry date.

It's free and can be found here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/corona...19/covid-pass/

Use the link that says 'NHS Covid Pass letter'.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    You can get in with a negative LF test, and you can get those for free. I think it’s basically pointless, but it’s not really discriminating against anyone unless they’ve actually got the virus.
    So you just keep a negative test (or get someone to do one for you, if you're actually positive) and you can use that whenever you want to get in anywhere? Pointless, as you say and more power to those who claim Plan B is another distraction for the shambles that is the cabinet.

The date on the app always says it’s going to expire, but when you get to the expiry date it just changes to some other random point in the future. No idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    So you just keep a negative test (or get someone to do one for you, if you're actually positive) and you can use that whenever you want to get in anywhere? Pointless, as you say and more power to those who claim Plan B is another distraction for the shambles that is the cabinet.
    You don’t even have to do the test theoretically, you register the result yourself so can just say you’re negative as long as you have the code that’s on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    It was the same with the ones you needed to go on holiday. All you had to do was show a pic of a negative result on the test cartridge alongside your passport. The company then sent a QR code which was scanned at the airports if they could be bothered. It was utterly pointless because anyone could take the test, but a few people have made a fortune from it.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    You don’t even have to do the test theoretically, you register the result yourself so can just say you’re negative as long as you have the code that’s on it.
    Ah right. That involves having the App though, which is not fit for purpose and I deleted last year after having to self-isolate twice when I'd not been in contact with anyone I knew had had the virus. Hopefully my vaccine card will suffice.

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast