+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

O/T:- Vaccines: Pro/Anti & Conspiracy Theories [Originally Covid Pass and Meadow Ln.]

Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread - thought i'd already seen it discussed but couldn't find it. Anyone any idea if this will come into force. I note Boris says outdoor venues with more than 10,000 people which would not affect us normally, but technically the venue is capable of holding more than 10,000 and so does that change the approach?

The next question is if the Covid pass is required, under 16s are not able to get them at the moment so presume they would be exempt? My two boys are both under 16 and season ticket holders.

Anyone got any ideas?

Finally, I cannot tell you how sick to death I am of this. I know everyone has different views depending on their age and how they've been affected by the pandemic, but my personal view is we can't carry on like this. I've had enough.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-12-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Fixed Off Topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread - thought i'd already seen it discussed but couldn't find it. Anyone any idea if this will come into force. I note Boris says outdoor venues with more than 10,000 people which would not affect us normally, but technically the venue is capable of holding more than 10,000 and so does that change the approach?

The next question is if the Covid pass is required, under 16s are not able to get them at the moment so presume they would be exempt? My two boys are both under 16 and season ticket holders.

Anyone got any ideas?

Finally, I cannot tell you how sick to death I am of this. I know everyone has different views depending on their age and how they've been affected by the pandemic, but my personal view is we can't carry on like this. I've had enough.
    So long as people comply it will continue and will only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    One of the biggest problems is that too many people don’t comply!

Well, you need no better example of people not complying with it than those who set the rules!

But if you're a Tory MP it doesn't matter as they're all exempt

It's here to stay though, fcuking CCP

According to the Red Andrex...

"The new guidelines will apply to venues with a capacity in excess of 10,000, meaning those attending upcoming matches at the City Ground and Meadow Lane will need to show proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test."

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/boris-johnson-nottingham-forest-county-6323661

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    According to the Red Andrex...

"The new guidelines will apply to venues with a capacity in excess of 10,000, meaning those attending upcoming matches at the City Ground and Meadow Lane will need to show proof of double vaccination or a negative lateral flow test."

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/boris-johnson-nottingham-forest-county-6323661
    In order to make our capacity 9,999 or less, maybe one option for us would be to close the upper Kop, allow no 'on the day' admissions to the Family stand, and limit away fans. Really unfair on ST holders in the upper Kop, but it could be a way around the restrictions. Maybe for the greater good we should abide by the restrictions and take the hit on attendances.

Firstly I'm not vaccinated. I had covid just after the Solihull game, you know the one with the record breaking attendance... I didn't die. The majority don't and now I have the proper antibodies.

Covid pass makes no sense as the vaxed can still catch covid and can still pass it on, so it's a waste of time and makes me feel something more sinister is occurring and even more determined to avoid that injection.

If I'm refused access with my season ticket on Saturday and going forward, I'll be straight over the to the ticket office claiming my refund. I know its not the clubs fault but out of principle I'm not accepting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Firstly I'm not vaccinated. I had covid just after the Solihull game, you know the one with the record breaking attendance... I didn't die. The majority don't and now I have the proper antibodies.

Covid pass makes no sense as the vaxed can still catch covid and can still pass it on, so it's a waste of time and makes me feel something more sinister is occurring and even more determined to avoid that injection.

If I'm refused access with my season ticket on Saturday and going forward, I'll be straight over the to the ticket office claiming my refund. I know its not the clubs fault but out of principle I'm not accepting it.
    I fully support your position. Not saying everybody should do the same but everybody has to do what's right for them now. I really am very fearful of what is coming over the next year or two.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast