+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From next Wednesday you need to show

From next Wednesday you need to show

A Covid Vaccine passport or negative lateral flow test.
    How do you get a passport or you show the blue cards for your jabs ?
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...tball-22406690

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    A Covid Vaccine passport or negative lateral flow test.
    How do you get a passport or you show the blue cards for your jabs ?
    https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spo...tball-22406690

Just head where there are dinghies and for sure there will be passports for every purpose!

Download the NHS App ... (not the Track & Trace App ... does anyone use this anymore) .... Its a bit of a faff to register and activate it ... but once you have it then you get all your health records online .... pretty easy. Will show when you had a jab, which variety .. AZ, Pfizer etc. You can also scan the Covid jab records into other countries’ Apps - we did this for France in the summer and it wasn’t too difficult ...

It’s the world we live in unfortunately.....

Not for the Reading match, then. I don’t have a problem with this, though, especially if it forces people to get jabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Not for the Reading match, then. I don’t have a problem with this, though, especially if it forces people to get jabbed.

No one should be forced to do anything Ketts. Each to their own - if you want to be jabbed then great but if not your choice! If you want to sleep with the same *** and swing from the Chandlers then your choice.! If you think Diane Abbott oozes *** appeal then again your choice! Choices choices choices that’s what life is about! Who would believe this government when they are p issing it up whilst everyone is in lock down! So why should people believe getting vaccinated is the best option! I know a doctor who refuses to have the jab

Just tried to download the NHS Covid Pass direct from the NHS App ...where I am registered .... guess what .... “There are currently issues with accessing the Covid Pass on the NHS App and website. We are investigating the issue and will update as soon as we can.” PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

Unbelievable ... Boris launches Plan B at 6pm ... and by 10pm the Covid Pass system is down.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    No one should be forced to do anything Ketts. Each to their own - if you want to be jabbed then great but if not your choice! If you want to sleep with the same *** and swing from the Chandlers then your choice.! If you think Diane Abbott oozes *** appeal then again your choice! Choices choices choices that’s what life is about! Who would believe this government when they are p issing it up whilst everyone is in lock down! So why should people believe getting vaccinated is the best option! I know a doctor who refuses to have the jab
    People aren’t being forced to have a jab.

They’re being told they won’t be allowed to do certain things without one.

There’s a big difference Al.

Don’t have a jab, don’t go away on a plane for a holiday.......simple isn’t it!?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I wish that you hadn’t mentioned the Abbott ‘woman’, that could give me bad dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I wish that you hadn’t mentioned the Abbott ‘woman’, that could give me bad dreams!
    Look on the bright side. If thinking of her gives you bad dreams you won't be having wet ones.

I'd suggest anyone having a wet dream about said person has significantly more to worry about in their minds and lives than Covid 😊 .

I had to do this for the Swansea game. Rather than rely on my phone I printed it out. Got through the gates onto the concourse and got asked to show my 'passport.' Reached into my pocket and before I could open it I was waved through to the turnstiles. It could have been my hotel booking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)