+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bamford

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    It was pretty obvious he did something when celebrating remember watching it after he got up and holding back of his leg. Was worried when I saw that but hoped it was nothing
    Doesn't that just about sum up our luck this season with injuries!

He's been out for what feels like years and he comes back..scores in injury to salvage a point..then pulls his hammy in the celebration.

Unbelievable Jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post
    Club stating "Patrick Bamford suffered a hamstring injury during last Sunday's Premier League game against Brentford at Elland Road.The evolution of the injury is subject to daily assessment."

Not quite sure which injury is worse recovery time wise now for him.
    That's a minimum 3 weeks. Playing football i further damaged trying to get back too early, though am sure have better equipment these days and Bamf is fitter with top class support. They call it the sprinters nightmare, because you are conscious of bursting into a sprint for fear of again the tearing/pain. You have 3 hamstrings in each leg, i tore two in same leg one in 2 places, the pain is severe.

Did mine many years ago while playing Sunday League Football.
    I had just passed the ball and it went..got some strange looks off the opposition when I went down with it..got up and started shouting "ok then which one of you dirty feckers did that" then realised there was no fecker near me

Took me around 6-8 weeks before I was playing again but you have to be careful how you manage it.

What a phookin numpty injuring himself celebrating a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    What a phookin numpty injuring himself celebrating a goal.
    So your lot must be at full strength then…

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    😁

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    😁👍

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Did mine many years ago while playing Sunday League Football.
    I had just passed the ball and it went..got some strange looks off the opposition when I went down with it..got up and started shouting "ok then which one of you dirty feckers did that" then realised there was no fecker near me

Took me around 6-8 weeks before I was playing again but you have to be careful how you manage it.
    , not laughing at the injury Rev, but the scenario of you giving it loads... to yourself... MOT

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    , not laughing at the injury Rev, but the scenario of you giving it loads... to yourself... MOT
    Ha ha there is a long long list of what I would call 'embarrassing moments' in my life stomp...the list is pretty endless mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)