+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi (h)

Livi (h)

Looks like we have our work cut out here. Reports suggest they destroyed Hibs despite just a 1-0 victory on Wednesday night.

We badly need a home win but selecting a team without inside knowledge is a bit of a headscratcher.
    I'm really hoping McMann is back. Assuming he is I'd be tempted to ask Mulgrew to step into midfield in a role to break up play and get us moving forward with balls to Pawlett Fuchs and Harkes. Hard to break up the CB partnership but I think needs must. If Fuchs isn't fit move Pawlett inside and start Chalmers. Tombola.
    Thoughts?

Benji
    Freeman Edwards Smith McMann
    .........Mulgrew
    Pawlett Fuchs Harkes
    .......Clark Niskanen

Clark over Watson just based on experience but if we're not doing the business swap them at half time.

Back on track here, 2-1
    Last edited by stokearab; 08-12-2021 at 11:54 PM.

We need Levitt back for this one...astro requires a good passer and he is the man. If he plays..we win..simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    We need Levitt back for this one...astro requires a good passer and he is the man. If he plays..we win..simple as that!
    Was just assuming he's still out. But if fit yes, straight back in. We're at home though.

Phuck, when did they install the astro at Tannadice? ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Phuck, when did they install the astro at Tannadice? ☹️
    Oh aye!

Oh aye!

Is that not the behaviour of the funny lot?

Kinda got slaughtered for suggesting Mulgrew takes a step forward for recent games, but we need a presence in midfield if Fuchs and/or Levitt dont make it, and i think Mulgrew can bring that.

Is Fuchs injured again? He seemed ok after the game last week didn't he?

I'd go with:

Seigrest
    Freeman, Edwards, Mulgrew, McMann
    Fuchs, Glass, Harkes
    Pawlett, Appere, Niskanen

If Levitt is fit then put him in ahead of Glass. Might be tempted too to put Chalmers, Watson or Sporle in place of Pawlett who has looked off the boil the past few weeks

Does Mulgrew have the legs for midfield? I'd rather not be fcuking about with the centre of defence. It's the one area of our team that has remained fairly solid.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)