+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are BT and Sinkov Friends?

You think too much Norder.

They are probably in the same room when they write their comments on posts.

Plus they hand the post to each other to read it, check it, before they actually post it!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    They are probably in the same room when they write their comments on posts.
    I asked them both yesterday point blank whether they were ever in the same room at the same time when posting to this board. They both chimed as one “no comment”, shook hands and left. I think that clears everything up CiB.

For clarification, no party was ever held, we did not re-decorate the clubhouse, we never organised the rescue flight of Kabul's cats and dogs, nor are we claiming COVID is a load of old bollox just to throw the rest of this forum's posters into thinking we know what we are going on about.

I hope this brings this matter to its rightful conclusion and we can all carry on and enjoy our Christmas parties even though they are banned. Because I refuse to be vaccinated, my proposed offer of unbridled Xmas hospitality to sinkov and outwood in the BFC Hospitality Suite for the Watford home game has sadly now been withdrawn.

Even though would could have sat together, talked or sang together in perfect harmony, or ate and drank together without masks, we cannot get into the venue without proof of vaccination, Covid passport or PCR tests.

I'll probably just send the buggers a Christmas card or apologetic email instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)