+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matchday Thread Rams v Blackpool

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    I think that puts us on a mighty 4 points... still hope?
    The only hope we have, Ramshank, is a Sheffield Wednesday type reduction in our punishment and even then it looks pretty forlorn.

Doesn’t reduce the achievement of those who played today though. Well done to all...2 more points than I predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    I think that puts us on a mighty 4 points... still hope?
    Nope! A quick calculation on the pts required and the pts to be gained, will show you easily that its League 1 next year if we are lucky.

Its a complete farce and makes a nonsense of being in a competition. The EFl may as well have swapped us with Wycombe Wanderers as deduct pts.

7 players out for Covid related reasons. Our 2nd youngest ever bench despite the presence of 34 year old Richard Stearman.

Not much of a game to crow about. 2 shots each on target. Ours came in the same move, Joz's finger tip saved one that hit the post and then Plange's rebound which went in. Their two wouldn't have worried me, never mind Allsop.

Over the 90 minutes a draw would have better reflected the play but I'm perfectly happy with the win. Unless we get more Covid related issues, we'll have the same squad next week at Cardiff. I expect another tight game which we might just nick..... unless we lose more of the "senior" members of the squad.

I thought Bird was excellent and his critics will see exactly why they are wrong should he be unavailable due to his groin issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)