Quote Originally Posted by Only Team in The Bible View Post
I think we sometimes forget Queens status in Scottish Football. We would be way
overachieving if we were to make it into the SPL, I do think we should probably be a comfortable Championship Side, and are we really that far from achieving that?

I also don't know who they think is waiting to take over at Palmerston? I'm afraid if I had money, I wouldn't be throwing at Queens! I don't know Hewitson, but Craig and Mark are among the most die-hard Queens fans that I know and I certainly don't think we could bring anyone in who would care more about our club.

Our previous Chairman, with the best of intentions, overstretched the club and almost bankrupt us. Nice as it was at the time, I'd rather be a Queens fan than, say, a Gretna fan.

Be careful what you wish for.
I wonder if Livingston, Ross county, Inverness, etc ever thought the same. They are clubs of a similar size to queens yet they are in, or have recently been, in the spl. The bottom line is that the club are showing absolutely no ambition, and if we are not in a position to have the ambition then why don’t the board come out and say why. If the reasons were valid then the supporters would understand the situation and there would be a lot less criticism